JaeDara Rise

Newsflash

JYJ Kim Jaejoong's  private IG photo was recently leaked to the public where he captioned that he's with his friend whom he haven't seen in years. The netizens were then surprised to see his photo with Sandara Park.

The long awaited JaeDara couple a.k.a. the Vampire Couple photo were fnally shared and we were all shook.

Such an explosion of visuals that even a grayscale filter can't hide it!

***

Jiyong's POV

After our activities from Taiwan, we went straight to the US and then to Macau. We worked nonstop and we're finally taking a short break after our tour's final leg in Japan.

These past few months, our schedule were so hectic that the group agreed not to check any social media or news sites whilst we're on tour. As a leader, I have to make myself as an example to the boys and every day was real torture for me.

In between rehearsals, I can't help but think of her...wondering if she misses me too as much as I fucking miss her right now.

The thought of being able to spend quality time with her right after the tour pushed me to work harder. I can't believe that that day has finally arrived.

As we landed in Korea, our managers informed us that there's a lot of fans and press people waiting outside the arrival hall. Looking up, I realised that the crowd is much bigger than the usual today. As we exit the arrival hall, I saw several body guards surrounding the place. It was only later when I realized that it was actually YG's body guards surrounding the hall.

Surprised, Seungri can't stop himself from joking on the warm reception we were getting.

"Hyung, is the president with us on the plane? Why so many bodyguards out there?" he asked curiously as we walk further outside.

As soon as I stepped out of the hall, the number of cameras waiting for us were unthinkable. Although papparazi is normal for celebrities like us, we have gotten used to it that we manage not to blink anymore with every flash. I then saw the body guards cordoning the area, making sure that no press people or fans can come near us.

As I walked past them...I was surprised to hear her name being asked towards me.

"G-Dragon shi , what can you say about your relationship with Sandara Park?"

"Is it true that she just used you to cover her real relationship with Kim Jaejoong?"

"Did you know that Dara Park and Kim Jaejoong were dating?"

I stopped walking upon hearing Dara's and Kim Jaejoong's name. What the hell were they talking about?

I was about to tell them to shut up when I suddenly saw myself being pulled away by Soonho and the guards... away from the arrival hall and straight into our van.

***

"What the hell was that?!" I asked Soonho as soon as I stepped inside the van.

"Where's my phone?..give me back my phone!" I shouted to Soonho. Still irritated with what happened inside the airport.

"Jiyong shi...let's go straight to YG's office first. Sajangnim is waiting for us" he calmly told me.

"Yah! did you not hear what I just said? Give me my fucking phone...NOW!" I saw Soonho sighed before getting my phone from his bag.

As soon as I turned it on. I saw Dara's message popped up on my screen.

"Jiyong, mian he...please don't contact me first. Listen to Sajangnim, arasso?"

I suddenly felt scared upon reading her message. Something is definitely not right here. What the hell is going on??

Logging in on my  account, I saw photos of Dara and Kim Jaejoong flooding my timeline.

Anonymous JaeDara is sailing guyyyyyyys

Anonymous Jae seems to finlly made the move already lol! Fighting JaeDara!!!

Anonymous Vampire couple!! I can't with their visual...so perfect!

Anonymous JaeDara for the win! Lol!!!

Anonymous So G-Dragon is really just a brother....its Jaejoong and Dara in real life!

Anonymous Daragon is old news...JaeDara is our OTP!

Anonymous  OMG! Dara liked Jaejoong post 😱Anonymous   Dara following JJ guyssss! Anonymous

Anonymous OMG! Dara liked Jaejoong post 😱
Anonymous Dara following JJ guyssss!
Anonymous. JaeDara sunk all other ships! 👏

"Hyung!..is this true??" I heard the Panda asked as he checked his phone too. He too was very surprised.

"Oh...it looks like during Hyung Psy's concert..look at the background." said Daesung as he looked at Dara and Jaejoong's leaked photo.

"Jaejoong uploaded it on his private account...apparently his account was hacked"

"Dara Noona can't be dating him, right? He's not even her type! kekekeke"

"Shut up Seungri,, now is not the time to joke about this. I'm sure Dara have a reason behind this" I heard Youngbae defended her.

The silence was so heavy inside the car afterwards...

After the initial crushing pain, I felt numb. I looked at the photo of Dara with Jaejoong again. I don't believe Dara is really dating him, i can see how stiff she looked beside him.

What the hell happened while I was away?

Note:

I can't find a photo of Dara and JJ together except this..so obviously this is not during Psy's concert.. <grin>