Hello...

Sandara's POV

***

A week after the dating scandal, I realized I haven't seen Jiyong visiting the YG office. I heard from Jangmae that he was called to Yang Sajangnim's office as soon as they returned from Japan.

Although I was expecting for that dialogue to happen ... I didn't expect Jiyong to avoid YG or me. What happened? What did they talked about?

After my meeting with the PR team, I was surprised when they told me that my dating scandal with Jaejoong have gathered a positive feedback from the netizens. Apparently, they were supportive of us dating.

For real? I was not expecting that. If only Jiyong's fans were as supportive as Jaejoongs, we won't be in this dilemma right now.

Wait...where did that thought came from?! erase! erase!

"Dara Sunbaenim you have a visitor at the lobby..." I heard one of the PR assistant said as I was  erasing my crazy thought.

"Hmm? Nugu?" I asked without looking up.

"It's Kim Jaejoongshi"

I dropped the pen I was holding when I heard Jaejoong's name.

"Jaejoong? In YG office?" I asked again. Maybe I heard it wrongly.

"Neh" said the girl.

I rushed towards the elevator to meet him at the lobby. Omo! Why did he come to YG? I looked at the time and realized that it's past 6PM. I was praying so hard while waiting for the elevator to reach the lobby area...hoping that there's not much staff working at this time.

As soon as I heard the elevator door pinged...I run as fast as I can but stopped suddenly when I reached the reception area. Standing in the middle of the lobby is Kim Jaejoong ...and Kwon Jiyong.

"Dara Noona.. Anneong!" I turned suddenly when I heard someone called my name. Looking up, I realized that a crowd have started to build up inside YG, all curious. Where the hell did they all came from?! Isn't it past the office hours already?

Shocked, I saw Jaejoong coming towards me. I can feel Jiyong's eyes looking at us silently.

"Anneong..." I heard Jae's greeting.

"Anneong " I waved back at him...trying to keep my legs from shaking.

"What are you doing here? I didn't know you'll be coming" I whispered to him.

"I was actually calling but your phone was busy so I decided to drop by since I'm just in the area., want to grab some dinner?"

I peeked swiftly behind Jae's back, trying to see if Jiyong have already left only to find his hawk eyes watching us from afar.

"Ummm... "I tried to come up with an excuse when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulders, looking up I saw Daesung smiling towards Jaejoong.

"Noona, did you forget we have a meeting today? "He said while looking at Jae.

"Oh, Ani! I was just waiting for you guys .... You can go up first" I told Dae, pushing him to move forward, praying that he brings Jiyong with him away from the lobby.

"Jae, mianhe...the schedule is a bit tight right now.. I'm not sure what time we will finish"

"That's alright ... here, I bought you your favourite coffee. I know you'll be working hard again" he winked while holding the coffee in his hand.

"Thanks Jae, I'm really sorry for the trouble."

"Ani, don't forget to eat arasso? Call me when you get home." He said and I was caught off guard when he suddenly grabbed me for a quick hug and whispered " and don't let the dragon scare you too." He smirked before leaving.

I heard the staff murmuring around as I waved awkwardly my goodbye to Jaejoong.

Face red, I hurriedly pressed the elevator button praying that it will come quickly and when it opened, I was surprised to see Jiyong standing inside , with his arms crossed to his chest looking scarier like an angry dragon.

"An...neong?" he greeted with his eyebrows raised.

"I'll take the next lift..." I told him as I turn towards the other lift. I then felt cold hands grabbing my arm and pulling me right inside the elevator.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I asked him.. surprised.

"I'll take this since you don't drink coffee at night anyway" he said as he grabbed the coffee that Jaejoong gave earlier.

"Yah! If you need coffee you can  get one yourself." I told him as I grabbed his arms trying to take the coffee back from him.

"Don't move... if you don't want the staff to think we're making out in here" I realized we were standing too closed and his hand is right on my waist...holding me

"Wh ...what?!" I heard him laugh as he saw me looked up suddenly at the camera inside the elevator.

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong, this is not funny!" I scolded him as I stay at farthest end of the elevator.

"Arasso... arasso. I was just joking. Try to calm down...your face is hotter than this coffee. Might as well put a sign "too hot to handle!"  he started laughing like a lunatic again.

I watched him laughing in between while drinking my coffee. What the hell is going on in his head right now? After not talking for more than a week, I wasn't expecting to see a funny Jiyong.

The door suddenly opened and I followed him out towards the conference room without saying anything.

Jiyong... are you hiding something from me