Smoke and Mirrors (Part 1)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

I decided to go over to Liam at 2 AM since I was home alone at Scott's.

I woke up by the sound of my phone going of. Stiles texted me. I looked at the time. It was 7 in the morning. I'm going to kill him.

(S = Stiles and A = Alyssa)

S - Hey. You need to meet me and Malia at Scott's house.

A - Stiles. It's 7 AM. WTF do you want?

S - Malia is going to try and get Scott's scent to find out where he is. Hurry up! We don't have much time.

A - Ugh. Fine. Don't get your panties in a twist. See ya.

S - I'm wearing boxers thank you, Just get down here!

I put down my phone and got up. I walked into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and hopes into the shower.

When I was done I got out, put my clothes on, and brushed my hair and teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked back into Liam's room. I had no idea that Liam was in the bed. I walked over to the side of the bed and shook him.

"Liam. Liam. Get up!" He didn't budge. Then I though of something. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a cup. I put it under the facet and let it fill up with cold water.

When it was full I went back over to Liam and poured it on his face.

He jumped up, wide awake. He seen what I had down and he started laughing. I was doing the same.

"You're going to pay for that." He said.

"Really?" I asked letting out a slight chuckle.

"Really." He pulled me towards him and onto his lap. But then he rolled us over so he was on top.

I bit my lip. Then I realized he saw. I blushed. He was now staring at my lips. He leaned in. I met him halfway and smashed my lips into his. I snaked my hands around his neck.

He deepened the kiss. Our lips were moving in sync. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accepted.

Our tongues were now having a battle. And so far he was winning. As much as I wanted to take this further, we're only 15. And one small mistake can have a fatal punishment.

I pulled away panting. A smile slipped on his face. I smiled too. I was in love with him. So very much.

But it's to early to say it. Now at least. We've been dating since the beginning of the second semester. And we took a, I guess you could call it, 'break'. I hated him at the time, but I also missed him.

"It's rude to stare." He said. I blushed and turned away.

"No." He said. I looked at him confused. "Don't turn away when you blush. You look beautiful." He said. I blushed again. He smiled. His eyes were as blue as the ocean.

"So, why did you wake me up?" He asked smiling.

"Stiles texted me and told my that Malia is going to try and track Scott and Kira by scent." I explained. I starting laughing. Looking at his wet hair.

He starting laughing when he realized his hair was still wet. He got off me and we headed over to Scott's.

When we got there we heard them talking upstairs. They started coming down the stairs. I then realized we can't take Liam. It's a full moon. He'll probably rip us apart.