I.E.D (Part 1)

I.E.D (Part 1)

The guy on the side is Brett. He is at the end of the chapter.

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

Scott told me this morning that I was on the list of the dead pool. Which makes no sense.

I went to class and saw a very angry Liam. I walked over to him and he put his head down. "What's wrong?"

"Aren't you afraid?" He asked with a apologetic look.

"Of what?" I asked with confusion.

He looked down. "Me." He walked away but I grabbed his hand.

He turned and looked at me. "No. Of course not. Why would I?"

"Because I almost killed you. Twice." He said looking down. "I'm not afraid." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I live with two. I also grew up with a whole house full of them. And I like you." I smiled.

He smiled. We walked into class, I looked at him and his breathing was unsteady and he was sweating. Then I realized our hands were still connected and I quickly let go of his and sat down.

~~~~~

Scott called a meeting. I walked into some room I've never been in.

Scott and Stiles were pulling the ends off of the lacrosse sticks.

"This, this is pointless. Most of the team plays with their own gear." Scott said putting the last stick down.

"Maybe, instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game cancelled." Kira suggested and I nodded, agreeing.

"The game is the best way to catch him red handed." Scott said.

"Well, what if he's red handed because his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death? Which by the way could be either of you guys." Stiles said.

"Or Liam." I said and they all turned to me.

"We don't have the full list and he could be on it." Scott agreed with me.

"We don't know anything about that list. How its made? How it's updated? I mean who's been out taking supernatural creatures anyway?" Stiles asked.

"How do they even know about me?" Kira asked.

"They know about everyone." Scott said, comforting Kira.

"I think Kira's right. We should stop the game." Stiles said.

Scott shook his head 'no'. "I'm not afraid."

"Neither am I." Kira said. Scott smiled.

"I may no be a werewolf and have superpowers but I grew up in a house full of them. So, I sure in the hell ain't either." I said and they all chuckled.

"Well, I'm terrified. And I'm not even on the list. You guys, these are professional killers. It's their profession. One of themselves got a thermo cut wire that cuts heads off. Who knows what else they have?" Stiles lectures us. He is right but I'm not scared. If I can live with a house full of werewolves trying to tear me apart them I'm sure I can handle some idiots running around killing thinks that will kill them if they get the chance. That's what u call idiots.

~~~~~

I was walking down the hall when Liam and Mason run by. So I decided to follow. "Liam! Liam wait." Mason yelled.

He didn't stop until we got outside. There was a bus, probably the team that we're playing tonight. "Brett!" He yelled. Oh, god.

"Liam, wait. No no no no no! Liam!" Mason yelled.

A hot guy got out of the bus as Liam fast walked over to him."Ah, here we go." Mason said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's Liam's old school. Devenford Prep." He said.

"So, it's a Prep school?" I asked and he nodded.

We walked behind Liam. "I just wanted to say. Have a good game." Liam put his hand out so the one called 'Brett' could shake it.

Brett and the others busted out laughing. "That's cute, Liam. That's what they told you in anger management? Apologize, and everything's fine. You demolished coaches car." Brett said.

"I paid for it." Liam said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, you're gonna pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there. And it's gonna be all. Your. Fault." Brett said dramatically.

Brett's eyes landed on me and a smirk crawled on his face. "Well, hello there beautiful. Wanna go out sometime?" Brett flirted.

I looked over at Liam, who was sending death glares to Brett. I looked down at his hand, which was dripping blood out of his fist. Oh, shit.

"Not in a million years. Besides I have my eyes on someone else." I said.

"Who?" Brett and Liam said at the same time.

"Liam." I said. Liam turned to me with hope in his eyes.

"No you don't. Who would fall for Liam?" He asked.

"I fell for Liam." I stated.

"Prove it." Brett demanded.

I smiled, turned to Liam, grabbed his face, and pressed my lips to his. A patch of Butterflies exploded inside my stomach, sending them flying throughout my body.

Word Count: 836