Weaponized (Part 1)

Weaponized (Part 1)

(Edited)

I couldn't really find anything to go with this chapter so I just put a pic of Liam and his sexy face. 😍😍

Alyssa's POV

"After entering the IP address, you will be connected through a dark myth portal to an untraceable back. Once logged in, enter your account number to receive your wire transfers. The IP address will deactivate with each transfer. You will be assigned a new IP address if you choose to continue down the list. Remember, visual confirmation is always required, for payment." Stiles hit the stop/eject button on the tape player.

I just got out of the hospital a few hours ago. Me, Scott, and Stiles were going to count the money but then we found a tape.

"You ever made a wire transfer?" Stiles asked me and Scott.

"Never had enough money." I nodded as Scott finished.

"Ok, so you didn't understand a word of that either?" Stiles asked.

"I don't understand any of this." Scott said.

"Why would someone use all this money, just to kill us?" I asked.

"Someone wants y'all dead, dude. Badly." Stiles said.

Scott began picking up the money and putting it in the bag.

"Woah, woah, what are you doing?" Stiles asked making Scott stop.

"It's late. We have the PSAT's in the morning." Scott said.

"I know. I meant with the money. The $500,000. Do you know how much money that is?" Stiles asked.

"It's 500,000." Scott explained.

"It's half a million dollars, Scott. What are you going to do with it? Slide it under you mattress?" Stiles asked.

"I'm going to send it with Alyssa. So she can give it to Derek. It's their money." Scott explained.

"You mean theirs and Peters." Stiles said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It means we should proceed with caution." Stiles said.

"You do think we should tell Derek. I mean how long do you think Alyssa is going to keep this a secret?" He asked looking at me.

"Hey, I'm not part of this." I said throwing my hands up in surrender.

"No, no." Stiles said getting up. "No, of course we have to tell him. I'm just saying so of that money's Peters, right?"

"Yeah." Me and Scott agreed.

"Right. Peter. Homicidal killer. Remember? You want to give half a million dollars to him?" Stiles asked.

"Um, have you forgotten that the homicidal killers niece is in the room?" He ignored my question.

"You're saying we should give Derek his money back. But not Peter?" Stiles asked.

"I didn't say that." Stiles said.

"Stiles, what are you saying?" I asked.

Someone was coming up the stairs so Scott hid the bag under the bed. Malia walked in with her hair wet.

"We found Satomi's pack. Derek and I. But they're dead." She said.

"All of them?" Scott asked.

"All the ones we've found." She replied.

"Where's Derek?" I asked concerned.

"We found Braeden. She was shot. So, he took her to the hospital." I nodded, concern for my brother going away.

"I'm going over to Liam's place. See ya." I told them and waved.

I walked down the block to his house. When I arrived I knocked on the door. His stepdad answered it.

"Hello, so, you're the girl Liam never shuts up about. I can see why he won't." He said and moved out of the way so I could walk in.

I smiled. "His room is the first door on the right, upstairs." I nodded. "Thank you." He nodded.

I walked up the stairs and walked in. But he didn't have a shirt on so I closed the door. "Sorry." I said.

"It's okay. You can come in." He said.

"Do you have a shirt on?" I asked.

I heard him chuckle. "Yes." I slowly opened the door to make sure he had a shirt on. He did so I walked in and shut the door behind me.

He walked over to me and grabbed my waist. I flinched. He touched the spot where Garrett stabbed me. He pulled back "Sorry." He mumbled.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back and wrapped his hands around my waist, avoiding my wound.

We laid down on the bed and he pulled me close. "You're stepdad said that you wouldn't shut up about me." I said.

He blushed. My eyelids were beginning to get heavy. I fell asleep next to the person I love.

Word Count: 748