Smoke and Mirrors (Part 4)

Alyssa's POV

We hurried back as fast as we could. When we got there, they already had him against the wall. "No, no. Wait Malia!" Stiles yelled.

"Stop!" I screamed but they still were going to kill him. Kira used her sword to knock a knife made of bone out of Malia's hand.

"It's Scott. It's Scott." I said. Liam looked at me. I smiled, he did the same. Liam looked into Scott's eyes. It suddenly knocked Peter and Liam off of it.

It pushed Liam to the ground. He knocked out Malia and headed back for Liam. "Scott. Scott! Dont!" Kira said.

Stiles walked over to him, "Scott it's me." But it didn't care, it hit him. He picked Liam up by his neck and slammed him against one of the support beams.

"No!!" I screamed. I ran towards them. But before I could get there. Scott turned around and sent a sharp object through my stomach. "Alyssa!" I heard Liam yell.

The berserker pulled it out and slammed Liam against the support beam once again.

Braeden's POV

Derek was dead. No. He can't be dead. I tried to wake him but it was no use. Shooting. I heard gun shots once again. I stood up and started firing my gun. I no longer have anyone so I have nothing to live for.

The berserker came back and started killing all the people trying to help catch Kate.

Alyssa's POV

I laid there on the ground with Kira and Stiles beside me. Scott just kept pushing Liam higher against the support beam. "You're vulnerable. Helpless. Weak. Get up. Help them. They need you're help. Liam needs you're help." My conscious told me.

Scott raised his fist. "Scott! Scott! Listen! Listen! Listen! You're not a monster! You're a werewolf! Like me." Liam repeated the words Scott once said to Liam, on the night of Liam's first full moon.

Scott slowly lowered him to the ground. When Liam was back on his feet. Scott started taking off all of the bones that were covering his skin.

Liam ran over to were I was and pulled into his lap. "You're going to be okay. You're gonna make it out of this." Liam reassured. I shook my head. "No. It's to late. There's no hospital." I said.

I looked at Scott. He was trying to get the skull head off. He grabbed it and pulled it into two pieces. When he got it off he roared. He looked at everyone.

He looked at me then at Liam. Scott ran over to me. "Wh-What happened?"

"I did the most stupidest thing." I said with a slight chuckle.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I tried to save Liam from you. But it kinda backfired." I said pointing to the open wound.

"We need to get you somewhere." Scott said. But then he looked around, realizing where we were. He sighed. Liam looked at Scott.

"You have to change her." He said.

"I-I can't." Scott stuttered.

"Why not?" Liam asked.

"Because-"

"Because I'm already dying." I cut off Scott.

"You knew?" Scott asked. I nodded.

"H-How?" Liam asked.

"During the game. Brett accidentally ran into me." I rolled up my shirt to reveal the scratch mark.

Liam's eyes widen. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.