The Benefactor (Part 1)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

Stiles facetimed me. "What did Scott do with him." I asked.

"Um, he tied him up in the bathtub." Stiles said with a weird look.

"He what? Oh, god. Take him out of the bathtub." I told the two of them who were looking as guilty as con-artists. Scott looking the guiltiest.

They set me face first on Scott's bed against the pillow so I could see.

They disappeared into the bathroom and seconds later, they came out with a struggling Liam, who was covered in duck tape. They sat him in a chair and stood in front of him. "Duct tape, seriously Scott? Duct tape? Is he a air vent or something?"

Liam looked around looking for me since he has a crush on me. Yes, he does, in not stupid or naïve. "On the bed, Liam." He turned and looked at me. He gave me pleading eyes, asking for help. 'Don't worry.' I mouthed.

"Liam. We're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream. It goes right back on. If you talk quietly it stays off. Got it." Stiles quoted front of Liam and he nodded. Stiles ripped the tape off his mouth with a loud ripping sound.

"Liam. Now, you have seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are gonna happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" What? How can he understand. I don't even understand. And I'm probably smarter that all of them combine. I do have an IQ of 156 so I'm pretty smart, I guess.

"Not really." Liam mumbled.

"Good that's good." Stiles said.

I sighed. "Stiles?"

"Yeah." He said.

"Talk human." I said.

"I am. Scott understands." Stiles said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Scott do you understand?" I asked.

"Not really." I Scott said and Stiles sighed.

"There's your answer. How about this. Scott you tell Liam since Stiles doesn't know how to speak English."

"Tell me what?" Liam yelled eagerly.

"Fine I'll do it. Face the phone at Liam." I said and I seen the phone was whipped around so I could see Liam, he looked a little upset and angry. His face softened when he seen me.

"Liam. What happened to you. What Scott did to you. Which he had to do in order to save you. It's gonna change you." I said and he looked confused.

"Unless it kills you... Shouldn't have said that." I heard Stiles say.

"Stiles!! Was that necessary?" I said.

"W-What?" Liam stuttered.

"Uh oh. Uh oh. Uh oh. Is he.. is he crying?"

"Nice stiles. Liam. Liam. Your not gonna die. I promise. Your gonna be okay. Remember what I told you about everything balancing out." I said.

"Probably not." Stiles said.

"Stiles. Stop it. Guys untie him." I demanded.

I heard the ripping of tape. I even heard whimpers. "Liam, you okay?" Scott asked.

"We're sorry buddy." Stiles said.

"Liam I'm sorry for what they did to you. I promise I'll deal with them tomorrow. No wait. I'll deal with Scott and Derek can deal with Stiles since Stiles is really scared of my brother." I said and Liam kinda smiled at the fact Stiles was scared of someone.