Epilogue

Epilogue

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

We returned to school the next day, but me, Liam, Scott, and Stiles had to explain to coach why Kira and Scott weren't here for the game.

We explained to him. But not actually how it happened.

"Then Stiles said that Scott and Kira were stuck in Mexico which is why they missed the game. Uh, so we went down to Mexico to drive them back from Mexico and that's why we all missed practice. Cause we were all in Mexico." Liam explained while Coach stared intensely at him.

"You took Kira," coach paused before looking from Liam to Scott "on a date to Mexico?" Coach asked unbelievingly.

"It was out first real date?" Scott said more like a question.

"In Mexico?" Coach asked.

"They wanted to do something special." Stiles answered for Scott.

"Ok. I believe you." Coach said.

"Really?" Liam asked in a very high pitched voice.

"Absolutely not." Coach paused before continuing. "I've had experiences south of the border that would knock the genitals of you boys."

"Still. Let me make this clear to you two," Coach said pointing at Scott and Stiles "these two kids have the best talent I've seen in years. So they're you're responsibility now. You boys and Hale are gonna stick together. And Hale I want you to make sure they start showing up for practice and keeping them together. You're gonna look out for each other. You're gonna have each others backs. You got it?" Coach said.

"We got it." We all nodded.

We were walking through the halls to go back home when I felt like I was going to explode. "You alright?" Liam asked worriedly beside me.

"I'm fine I just. I don't know how still human after what I had just went through." I confessed.

He knitted his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"I mean. I feel like I'm gonna explode because my brain is bombarding me with questions like: How I'm still alive? How's it possible I could hear everything when my heart wasn't even beating at all?" I said.

He looked at me puzzled "You heard everything?" I nodded.

"Wow." He said.

I looked back at the school and saw a kid being picked on. I felt anger boiling inside me. I turned around and looked at him. He jumped back in fear and astonishment. "What?" I asked.

"Your eyes." WTF?

"What's wrong with my eyes?" I asked.

He rushed us back inside to the bathroom. When I looked into the mirror, I saw that my eyes looked like how Scott's is red and Liam's is yellow. But they weren't red, yellow, blue, or orange.

"H-How?" I asked before turning to look at him.

He had a questioning look on his face.

"What? You're asking me? I don't about all this. I new to all this. You grew up with stuff like this." He said gesturing towards my eyes.

"I grew up with werewolves. Not cases like this." I said with a 'duh' tone.

He mouthed an 'oh'. "We need Scott." I said. He rushed out of the bathroom and pulled everyone inside.

"Why are y'all in a girls bathroom-" Stiles stopped and grinned.

"No. I have to show y'all something." I closed my eyes and reopened them. Everyone, except Liam drew back in fear and terror.

"Do you know what it is?" I asked.

"No. I have no clue. When did it start?" Scott examined my eyes.

"Um, a little while ago when I got angry because kid was getting bullied." I said.

"Well, I don't know why your eyes are that color. Um, let's take you to Deatons." Scott recommended.

Kira and Malia went home. Lydia went to help Parrish with the bestiary. But everyone else stayed with me.

"I never seen cases like these." He said. I nodded. "Really?" He nodded.

"Did you look in the bestiary?" He asked.

"No. Lydia's helping Parrish with it." He nodded.

"I suggest you do that. You might find exactly what you're looking for." He smiled. I jumped off the table.

"Thanks Deaton." Liam intwined his fingers with mine as we walked out.

We walked to his house and Scott walked with us because his house is farther than Liam's.

We walked up to his house a said out 'byes' to Scott and walked in. It was practically dark outside.

We walked into his room and laid on his bed.

I snuggled close to him and he played with my hair.

"I can't believe it." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought I lost you. It angered me that Peter grew up taking care of you even though you weren't related and still treated you like a piece of shit." He said. I grinned at the thought of him cursing.

After a while I heard his soft snores. I looked up, trying not to disturb him, he looked so cute.

I felt myself slipping into a deep slumber also. The fact that I could be a werewolf... Wait, I can't be a werewolf. Werewolves only have red, yellow, and blue. The fact that I could be a mythical creature like my brother, he may have lied to me about being adopted and the fact I was adopted wont stop me from calling him my brother. I could be a mythical creature like my friends.

But what kind of mythical creature has that color eyes. What kind of mythical creature has purple eyes?

I lost my train of thoughts when I fell asleep in the arms of the first boy I loved. The boy that I almost lost and almost lost me. What ever creature I am. I'm glad I became cause if I didn't I wouldn't be alive, and at this moment.

Thats it!! Well for this book, I might do a sequel, but stayed tuned and you'll find out shortly!! Bye!!

~~Rebecca

Word Count: 981