Time of Death (Part 2)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

"I'm here. You ready?" Mr. Argent asked. Mr. Argent is on the roof of the hospital fixing something so we can connect the cameras from our laptops.

"Try it now." He said.

Stiles pressed enter and the cameras popped up on the screen.

------------------

We've been watching the cameras for almost 20 minutes now. Still nothing.

But then the camera on the roof went blank.

Liam pointed at it. "Is that supposed to look like that?" He asked.

"No. No, it's not." Stiles said.

"Where is that?" Kira asked.

"The roof. Someone's gonna have to check it out." Stiles said.

"I'll go." I said.

"Woah, woah. This might not be just a malfunction." Stiles said.

I held up my bow, "Thats why I'm bringing this." I said.

"I'm coming with you!" Liam said running behind me.

"I'm going to." Kira said.

"Okay. And all three of y'all are coming right back. Immediately." Stiles yelled.

When we arrived on the roof we didn't see anything. But one of the system boxes blew up.

"Looks like someone did something to it." Liam said.

I heard growling so I turned around. There was a Berserker walking towards us. It had blood on the skull it was wearing over its face. Wait, if a berserker is here then... Oh, no. Then Kate's here.

"I think somebody did." Kira said.

"More like something." I said.

She grabbed her Katana and got it out of its case. I grabbed an arrow from my quiver and got my bow ready. Oh. You probably didn't know. Allison taught me how to shoot a bow. When she died. Her dad gave her bow and arrows to me. Which was hard for me to take. I mean she was my best friend. Yeah, her family tried to kill mine. But that didn't stop her from being my friend.

Liam turned into his wolf form and roared. He started to fight it. But it didn't budge. It grabbed him by the throat and threw him into a fence thing. Kira started to fight it with her Katana. Until he blocked her sword and punched her.

I shot my arrow. But it caught it. The Berserker turned it to my direction and threw it at me. Good thing I dodged it. I shot another but he caught that one to. But this time it came towards me and was gonna stab me with it. I rolled over in time but he still got me in the thigh. I screamed.

"Kira! Kira! Get up!" Liam screamed.

"Kira!" I said. Liam pulled her up and looked at me. "Oh, my god. What happened?" She asked.

"I'm fine, it just stabbed me in the thigh with my arrow but I'm okay." I said. She nodded. I pulled the arrow out of my thigh and got up.

He slowly came towards us.

Liam attacked it again but it still threw him to the ground.

"Liam. Go, get out of here!" I yelled.

"Liam!" Kira yelled.

He got up and roared. He was going to attack it again but this time he jumped on the cage beside it and roared again. He jumped on it. They both went tumbling to the ground.

It got up and left. Huh, weird. We went to the morgue and Scott's body was already on a table. Stiles and Mr. Argent had gotten him out. Kira did the same thing she did when she killed him. But Liam walked out side. I followed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing it's just. The Berserker. He hurt you." He said.

"Liam I'm fine." I reassured him. He nodded.

I walked back in. Scott and Kira were kissing. Aw.

"Did it work?" He asked.

We kept quiet. But then Liam busted through the doors.

"What?" Kira asked.

"It's your mother... She's hurt." Liam said.

Kira ran out the door.

~~~~~

I stayed over at Liam's again. I huddled up next to him. He put his arm around my stomach and fell asleep. I've been thinking. That Berserker almost killed me. Well, I need to stop worrying. So I did. I fell asleep.

Word Count: 692