Chapter 17:-

Author's Note:-

HELLOOOOOO! How r u all? Ok, here's the next chappie! Didn't wanna keep you guys waiting for so long. I know I know I suck at updating :( .... sorry xx. Okay, so this one is sorta short.

Alright this chapter is dedicated to all those who were nice enough to fan me and still haven't gotten dedication on any of my previous chappies. So this chappie is dedicated to the following:-

@Guy_DirectionersRock

@PinkXRomance

@Meggiemooautum

@jess9797

@rainbowkisses17

@1DLouisStripes

@Oreosand1d

@SanaJessani

@5Jenna5

@ufarwa

Thank you guys! Means a lot :) xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V:-

 While we waited for Alisha and Riana, we tried to avoid eye contact with other people to avoid getting recognized by anyone, but Zayn kept desperately scanning the crowd of people which was coming out. On the other hand, Harry looked like he was going to throw up. He looked so pale and sweaty. 

"Harry, are you alright? Are you sick?" I asked with concern.

"Huh? Why would you ask that? I am perfectly alright!" Harry retorted.

"Calm down, Curly!" Louis exclaimed.

"I am calm. " Harry said taking a deep breath.

I still don't get what's wrong with the boy. He's being so paranoid and cranky. He's never like this.

"There they are!" Zayn screamed making me jump.

"Why are you screaming?!" I snapped.

"Sorry, just got a bit overwhelmed." He said smiling.

 Harry's color had turned even paler than before and he started to inhale deep breaths. On the other hand, Zayn's smile grew even wider and I could've bet a million pounds that if we wouldn't have been in a public place he would've been jumping up and down. I flashed a smile at Alisha and Riana as they walked towards us. 

"Hey!" Zayn exclaimed pulling Alisha into a huge hug.

"Hi! It's been so long!" Alisha replied with an equal level of excitement.

"You look so good! Is it me or did you get even prettier than before?" Zayn said grinning.

Oh! Now I get it! So, that's why he was staring into the mirror complimenting himself. Ah, now it makes sense. 

"Oh, you, stop it! I was always like this." Alisha joked.

"Welcome to London!" Liam and I said simultaneously.

"Hello!! Welcome! Kevin says 'Hi' too!" Louis excalimed from behind us.

"Hello? She's not the only one who came from New York to UK, you know?" Riana said.

 We all giggled and then welcomed Riana by hugging her except Harry who just stood there. All he said was "Hi." That's it. I don't get what his problem is. Why is he acting so awkward?

***********

Zayn's P.O.V:-