Chapter 13: Lisandra Again?

"Hey, you never got to model the other pieces for me"

"You want me to do that now?" she asked looking at his reflection in the mirror. Mussed up hair, deep sleepy voice and a sexy smirk on his face. Finally, he looked like the Max she remembered. Cocky, arrogant, I can accomplish anything in this world man, she'd married.

"No, Gaby is almost up. What I want is to bend you over this sink before she wakes up"

"Mr. Carter I believe you've developed some kind of obsession with bending me over any surface" she joked even though she wanted him to do just that. He looked like a new man, one she wanted to keep in bed for the rest of the day. What day was it again? Could Doug take Gaby since he said he missed her so much?

"I've developed an obsession with sexy ass Mrs. Carter. Of course I've always been obsessed with you but this is kind of different. I don't know why" his gaze, as it went over her body made her nipples tighten. He must have seen that too since the T-shirt she wore didn't do much to cover anything and raised his eyes to her, asking for the go sign.

"Well then, get on with it. Let's see how fast you can be" that was a challenge, one Max had pounced on. Laughing, he'd kicked her legs apart, snaking a hand between her thighs and dipped them inside her grazing his teeth on her neck.

"Always ready for me, Mrs. Carter" he growled, spreading her wetness along her length. He then dipped two fingers inside her, caressing her inner walls making her wonder if some things would ever change. The chemistry between them was always there, whether she was angry, or happy or sad.

"Max I... I want..." Emilia panted. She wanted him to stop teasing her. Even though he'd made love to her a few hours ago, she still wanted him. Maybe it was because they'd been apart for so long or because he kept getting better and better at it. She didn't know. All she knew was that if he kept teasing her like that and their daughter interrupted them, there would be hell to pay.

"Look at me Em" he instructed pulling off the T-shirt she'd put on when she woke up "I want to see your eyes when I enter you from behind like this, and I want you to see how beautiful you are when you come"

"I didn't know you this side of you existed" she bit her lip smiling at him. Watching themselves as they went at it like rabbits was sinful but also erotic, judging from the way her stomach clenched. She felt him at her core, coating himself with her wetness before sliding inside her. How was it possible that even then, she still hadn't gotten used to how big he was? He always filled her so that she felt him all the way to her stomach. Pushing herself against him, she asked "Are you going to move any time soon?"

"I'm committing this image to memory" he told her running his hand up and down her back. She gasped when he settled a hand on her neck while the other one was at her waist because she knew what he was thinking. If that wasn't a signal, then his smile on the mirror told her exactly what his thoughts were. He was looking to leave a mark on her. Something that would remind her of that moment all throughout the day, or maybe the week.

"Hey, are you going somewhere?" Emilia asked scrunching her face up. After their little tryst in the bathroom, he'd left to look after Gaby while she showered. They had breakfast together before he himself went to shower. She didn't expect to see him come down dressed like that. In jeans, T-shirt and a leather jacket, he looked younger than his thirty five years.

"Yes"

Vague much? "Where? You didn't tell me you were going out"

"I'm going to pack up my stuff and bring them over. I barely have clothes to wear" he answered looking anywhere but her.