Chapter Twenty- Seven

Bree's POV

I cannot belive it. That fucking bitch Emma is planning on selling me. And where is Amanda? i thought she promised to be my friend and now she wont even come see me. its like im all alone and no one wants me here.. Maybe its good that Emma is planning on selling me so i can get out of here. But who knows where i will be when i am sold? For all i know, i could be sent to the slaughter house. And i really wouldnt want that. Damien is my mate. He wouldnt be able to live with out me as i without him. But now Emma is in the way and gave that stupid poision to him. He believes that she is his mate when it really is me. And i have no idea how to reverse the potion. It is like i dont have a mate anymore.. 

        At that thought, a white hot flash of pain strikes through my chest. I struggle to breathe and neigh helplessly. I hear many footsteps run to my aid but none sound like the heavy rythm of my mate. Over my stall door, a small head looks out. To my relief, it is Amanda. But seeing my dear friend Amanda does nothing to soothe the pain that i am feeling. I collapse to my knees, and become dizzy.

    "Kaleesi! " Amanda called in desperation, while struggling to open the stall door with shaking hands. "What is wrong girl? Huh? What hurts?" 

I neigh and bobb my head up and down. I struggle to stand. Finally standing on wobbling hooves, i run unsteadly out the stall door. All i know is that this is my chance to escape and i need out before i face more hurt than i already am. 

        As i am running, a stable hand sees me. " Help! Kaleesi is loose! Someone grab a halter and a whip!" He yells.

  At that, many people come running, and i see Emma. That freaking bitch. Instead of trying to escape, i head towards Emma, ready to plow her over and do serious damage to her ugly little face. Who knows, it might be an improvement. And always, if she is dead, then the potion wont work, right?  

  Besides her, is a strange man who is looking at me with intrest while have a hushed discussion with Emma quietly. I can only catch a few words with all the commotion, but i heard enough.

 Emma is planning on selling me to this man to work me to my death. That lovely bitch.

Joe's POV  ( The man intrested in buying the horse)

Ring Ring 

An annoying buzzing sound awakens me from my sleep. I realise it is my phone. i rub my eyes and look at the clock.

7:00 a.m.

Who the fuck is waking me up at 7??? On a Saturday!

Looking at my phone, i see it is a unknown number. Intrudged, i answer it.

"Hello?" I gruffly say.

Hello, Is this Joe Sanders?"  A femine voice asks. 

" It is. What reason are you calling me for?" I ask.

" Well you see, my fiance bought this horse. Quite a lovely thing. But the thing is, she is so much trouble that quite frankly, we dont know what to do with her. We just don't want to put the poor beautiful thing down or sell her in an auction where she could be bought by slaughter house. We heard you buy troubled horses and were wondering if you were intrested. " This strange woman says.

" Well ma'am, --" i am interrupted as i was speaking.

" Please call me Emma." 

" Well Ma'am, as i was saying, i am a bit full in the stable now, but i could always make room. Say, how much do you want for this horse?" 

" How about $200,000"

" alright, ill come down and see this horse." I hang up.

____FLASH FORWARD TO THE MEETING IN OFFICE FROM LAST CHAPTER______

** still mans POV**

Dude, this chick is crazy. She just told me that her fiance was poisioned. Like da fuckk??

" So," i say." I want to see this horse." 

" of course sir." She says while getting off the desk that she was leaning over, trying to get her boobs to pop out even more of her dress. Such a slut.

When she leans up, and pulls up her skirt even more, just like a belt. its barley covering her. And dont even get me started on the face. She looks like an orange crayon. Mixed with every color. 

Distgusting.

Anyways, so as we are walking to the barn, i see these massive dogs that are double the size of a wolf. its insane. 

I go to mention these beasts, when we hear screams from inside the barn. We start running towards the barn and i see this beautiful horse running around; trying to escape. What a beauty.

" what did you say her name was again?"  I asked.

" Her name is Kaleesi. But feel free to change it." She said.

"  Kaleesi." i test the name on my tounge. As if hearing me, she turns to me. 

she is a massive horse that will do good money for me. 

  I said a sentence that will seal her fate.

                                  " I'll take her."

  " We have a deal." She said 

___________

IM SO SORRY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! ILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE. BUT HOW WHAT THIS? PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU ALL.!!

~~~~crazyreader111