Chapter 13

Hey guys.. sorry for the late update.  this goes out to maniacgirl and the winner is.... GracieLee12... yay! .. alot of people told me that her idea was great and i thought so too!  and Maniagirl was going to get a dedication, but it only let me do one dedication..sorry! But Maniagirl  helped motativate me to write this .. so this is for all you followers !!!

_____

did you read the authors note above? if you didnt please read it..

i finally fell into a blissful sleep. where there were no worries about  Damien trying to come into my stall and harrass me. I was grateful. All the other horses tried to talk to me, but i knew that if i talked to them then it would mean that i was adjusting to my new hell.. i mean home. But in reality i knew i was stuck here forever. there was no way to deny it. I was just going to have to find my own way of dealing with everything going on.

~~~~~DREAM~~~~

 In my dream, i was surrounded by pitch back. i had no idea what was going on.  I could hear someoen calling my name.  Bree... Bree..  it in all honestly freaked me out.  It reminded me of my mom. then with a shock, i realized that it was my mom! i did not know if this was  a way that my mom was now speaking to me, or if it was just a dream. 

Bree.. how could you? we gave our life to you.. and all you did was be TAMED? what happened to your promise? what about finding your brother? we were TRUSTING you Bree.. and you let us down.. how could you? you are a disgrace, and of all things, you got tamed by a werewolf? i thought we raised you better than this.. i guess not.  Her voice faded into the background, leaving me to think in my thoughts. 

i knew what my mom was saying to me was true. i was  a disgrace..  i cannot believe that i broke to Damien so easily. i did not deserve to live.  I could hear my mom saying more things to me, but i tried to wake myself up. i never wanted to sleep again. 

Disgrace..

Worthless..

thought we raised you better..

but only one really got to me... what about your brother??

Finally i was able to wake myself up. i wanted to escape from the thoughts that my mom put into my head. but they would not leave.. Even Luna could not soothe me. I looked at the clock in the barn and it read 3:30 a.m. i knew i would  be exhausted later, but  i was to scared to sleep.  I wanted to run from all my poblems. I wanted to break free from my stall and become instoppable. 

  I knew that what i was going to do was wrong and that i would get punished for it but  i did not care. I began rearing, hoofing at my door, wanting to be let out. i needed air. i neighed as loud as i could, and only succed in waking up the other horses. they looked so fusterated at me. i could not explain my need for air. Only the face that i needed it. 

 I neighed louder.. began slamming my back hoofs off the walls that caged me in. the walls were closing in on me.. they would not release me.  i needed to be free.  it was a dieing need. The other horses began making racket, trying to shut me up. They were yelling at me.. All their voices turned into my mother's voice again. I could not deal with that. I would rather be dead than listen to it. I slammed by body into the sides of my stall. this created cuts on my sides, but  i did not feel the pain. I did not feel the blood dripped out of my cuts, down my coat, and on the ground. 

  I ran into the door of the stall, making a loud booming noise.  i could feel my coat being ripped, but i didnt feel any pain. No there was no pain as my skin ripped, and blood poured out. i ran into the stall again, hoping to knock the door of the hinges. By now i could hear the stable hands running into the barn, trying to see what was going on. They stopped at the sight of me. My head flinging back and forth, My eyes huge in fright and madness. My coat was dripping blood, and shimmering in the light. Overall, i was a mess. 

Stable hands were running everywhere. some getting Damien and others trying to calm down the horses, while the most stable hands tried to catch me. I rammed into my stall door one more time, succeeding in bringing it down. 

Sadly, I put so much force into the blow, that i fell on top of the stall door. this gave a chance for the stable hands to catch me. But i could not let them.  They managed to get one  rope around me but i reared tearing the rope out of his hand. I could hear him yelp in pain and i felt bad, but i had to get away. 

I slammed through the barn doors, causing the barn to rattle.  I took off and i was so happy. I thought i was free. I truly did. My mothers words faded in the back.  

worthless. disgrace.. i thought we raised you better...

all but a few words left me.. 

what about your brother? 

but all i could focus on at the moment was running and getting away as i heard the beating of hoofs behing me..

* please read both AN*

___________________________

    Hey sorry for no update.. i apoligize. please look above to see the winner  of the competition

thank you.