Chapter eleven

Sorry for no update. I read all your comments and I knew I needed to update soon. So here it is. Really sorry for the longest wait but yea. Here it is

Sorry for grammar mistakes. Updated on my

iPod.

---------

Later on that day, it must have spread around that Annabel was in my stall and that I didn't kill her. Everyone was shocked and thought that I wouldn't escape or hurt them. They all would come up to my stall and try to pet me. Soon I became fed up and bit people. That made them pull their hand away fast. It was actually funny. Thanks to my extra hearing, I hear someone say that I wouldn't be ridden today because the future Alpha had pack business to learn. I was grateful. There was no way I would be ridden. I know my mother made me promise to be a good horse but I couldn't. Imagine you being ripped away from your family not to be beaten and locked up? I bet you wouldn't like it either.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, I had a halter on and many people in my stall. They must have still thought I was asleep for they didn't even pay any attention to me. When mostly all of them turned away, I kicked my legs out and stood up. That caused people to panic. They tried running out the door, but one really buff dude wouldn't move. It pissed me off because this was my stall! it was the only thing I could call mine and they are invading it.

I reared and neighed as loud as I could. He still couldn't budge. I panicked because I didn't know what to do. I ran at the man and he just laughed. So I stomped on his foot. He wasn't laughing then. He began shaking and ran out of my stall. He was in such a rush he didn't close my stall door. I ran through, only to be stopped by many people. They put me on cross ties and began to brush me. I hated it, but loved it at the same time. I hated letting them touch me, but loved getting the dirt off of me.

My mind wandered off to who that man was. I didn't have any idea and it really made me mad. I was brought out of my thoughts when the began to bring out the tack. I bucked and attempted to rear. They just laughed and smacked my flank. Since I was on cross ties I didn't have anything I could do about it.

First they put on the saddle blanket. The let me get used to the feel of that. Then they began to put on a western saddle on. It was so heavy. They strapped it on and I bucked. Did everything I could to take it off. I couldn't. Just then, in the shadows was a very large man. I'm guessing he was the alpha for everyone shut up in his presence. Next to him, an almost equal buff dude was there. I'm guessing he was my rider.

He walked over to us with to much confidence in his step. He asked why they were tacking me up. They said how they were ordered to, so he could break me in. He had this smirk on and said ok. They finished putting my saddle on and began to put my bridle on. I didn't want to be ridden. Then to make it worse , they put the bit that dug into the sides of my mouth in. I was pissed. All I knew was that...

I wouldn't be tamed.