Chapter 12 & COMPETITION

I really apologize that I haven't updated. I haven't had time nor the motativation. But I'll try to do better. Please don't stop reading because I don't update.

HELP ME COME UP WITH A NAME FOR THE SOON TO BE ALPHA AND A DESCRIPTION OF HIM. who ever has the best, will receive a dedication and their character will be used. Enjoy
-
Once I was out of my cross ties, they led me to the indoor corral. OI bet they didn't want me to escape. Smart. I probably would have escaped If I had a chance. One day I promise you I will escape.

Finally we reached the indoor corral. There wasn't much to see. A few jumps and barrels. That was it. The stable hands held me steady while soon to be alpha put his foot in the stirrup. He yanked on my reins making my head fly up. I could feel the sides of my mouth start to bleed.

The stable hands shared a look with each other but a growl from the soon to be alpha made them look at the ground.
"Let go of my horse you filthy omegas! and someone grab my whip. It's time for this horse to see who's boss. " The bastard said. He sneered the word omega as if it was a Curse. In a way it was. (Excuse the word 'bastard'. It will be mentioned a few times)
Let me explain something. In a supernatural World there are rankings. Depending on how you look, who your parents are, or your abilities, you aren't that highly ranked. These stable hands seem to be ranked omega which isn't good. They are the ones that are the lowest of low. The packs punching bag.

I snorted while an omega ran to get whip for him. The soon to be alpha snorted and kicked my sides. I jerked forward and flicked my tail in irration. He then yanked back on the reins while clicking his tongue. I started to walk backwards. He jerked on the reins and yelled for me to stop. I reared and he held on and started laughing.

Just then, and omega came out with a whip. I knew whips hurt; I have felt them before. But no matter the pain, I will never be tamed.

--2. HOURS LATER----

"You stupid arse horse! why can't you submit?!" the soon to be alpha yelled out. He beat me with the while more and more. I was exhausted, hungry and beat. My black coat was shiny with sweat, blood, and dirt fr when I tried to roll him off me. Didnt
work.

I reared and bucked again. He kept whipping me trying to get me to submit. Finally I had enough. I just stopped. Legs shaking and panting; trying to catch my breath. The soon to be alpha patted my shoulder and tried to soothe me.

At first I didn't realize my legs went out from under me. All I remembered was hitting the ground and rolling to my side. Black spots whirled into my vision. People where yelling. Everywhere there was hands; trying to take the tack off. Finally I felt like I could breathe again and while still laying on my side, kicked my legs signaling I was trying to get up.

People scrambled to get out of the way. I was able to stand up on shaking legs. I was led back to my stall and given fresh water, a bath and a blanket. People kept coming into my stall but I didn't care. I was beaten into submission. There was nothing I could do about it. Even Luna was quiet inside me.

I was tamed.

-- okay I know it's short. But did you also check out the COMPETITION at the TOP of the page? If not here it is :.

HELP ME COME UP WITH A NAME FOR THE SOON TO BE ALPHA AND A DESCRIPTION OF HIM. who ever has the best, will receive a dedication and their character will be used. Enjoy