Chapter 31

Hey guys. thank you so much for sticking with me. I know that I lost a lot of readers but that is okay. I mean it would be nice to have you guys and  I am really thankful for those who did not give up on me. someone I am really close with died and  while I was in school waiting for my mom to get me that day because I left early due to the fact that I just could not handle it, a teacher I had freshman year talked to me. He asked me if I finished this book yet. I told him no, that I had stopped but was going to start working on it. He told me to keep on writing. So thanks to him  I decided to write. :) enjoy.

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS READ THE AUTHORS NOTE^^^^^

-----

AMANDA'S POV

I really miss her. I know we fought and argued but she really was amazing even for the short time I knew her. I know that no on in her new home will know that she is a shifter so she won't be able to change. That bitch Emma is going to pay especially when my brother wakes up. Ill be sure of it. Damien still hasn't woken up and I am really nervous. I know that the bitch Emma had something to do with it, but Kalessi didn't give me the full story before she left. 

 While I was going through her office.. well the office that belonged to my brother before he got placed into this coma, I saw that she had an interaction with a mysterious person. There were emails that seemed very suspicious and I feel like this person had something to do with it. I decided that I will not give up no matter what on trying to help my brother. 

EMMA"S POV

   I legit hate everyone. They are all trying to sneak around me, suspecting that I had something to do with Damien's coma. I mean, even if I did, it does not matter. Eventually he will wake up and realize that I am his true mate.. I mean I AM his true mate but it will cease any doubts. I am glad that I got that other bitch of a horse off my hands because then I do not need to worry about anyone other than Amanda. And all i know is that I need to get Amanda out of her. She is going to get in my way. I should probably call Mr. Jones to see how the mare is doing.

Just as I was thinking that, my phone began to blast 21 Pilots. The Caller ID read 'Mr. Jones', and I smirked.

      "Hello Mr. Jones, fancy having you call me." I answered.

  "I figured that you would want an update on the mare. We just worked her yesterday and I love her. I cannot fathom why you wanted to get rid of her but I am not complaining. The only thing is that she gets scared easily but it is understandable and when I jerked on the leash to harshly she tried to buck me off." He replied in a gruff tone.

" Oh dear. Are you alright? Do you still want to go through with the deal or should I find someone else?" I answered putting fake concern in my voice. I do not care how he is, I just want him to keep the crazy mare.

"Oh no I am still taking her. I want you to fax over the papers ASAP so I can sign them and she can be legally mine. My lawyer will be there when I sign the papers to make this real. You have my fax number. I look forward to receiving it." And he hung up with that.

  "Stupid fucker." I said annoyed. " No one gets to hang up on me, if anything I hang up on them. Whatever." I slipped my phone into my pocket and heard the creaking of a stall door.

  Deciding to be a ninja, I stealthily creeped up to the door.

"BOO!" I shouted, in turn scaring the crap out of Amanda. 

" God dammit Amanda. You cannot sneak up on me, your future Alpha Female! You were listening into my calls and who knows what you could have been planning after! If your brother was awake he would be disgusted with you!" I said with a hard smack across the face. " Get out of my sight you filthy animal. Or I'll put you down like the rabid animal you are." I snarled.

 Amanda started shaking, and I knew that I hit a soft spot with her brother. 

"GO!" I yelled. 

She growled and shifted. The sound of clothes tearing filled the stables, making the horses go ballistic. They were all rearing and kicking at the stalls, feeling the change of the air to one of predators. 

 Inside a mindlink I yelled, "Guards ! Amanda is going crazy and is trying to attack me. She has already shifted. I need a muzzle and chains." 

"You just made a bad mistake Amanda." I said as I shifted into my wolf. 

I snapped and growled at her, showing dominance. She did not back down, as a sign of defience. My inner wolf started going crazy.

Attack her. Rip her throat out. No respect. Angry. Kill her. 

The voices were driving me insane. I shook my head and tried to yell back

 No, Are you stupid. We need her alive... Or maybe we don't.

That is right.. Just give me control and you will never have to deal with this pesky bitch again.

Okay.. She is all yours.. 

I turned over control to my wolf and the change in the air was even more obvious. Amanda looked around, startled that I gave control over to my wolf. It was almost unheard of. It is so dangerous because our inner wolves are very vicious and can easily go on a killing spree. Unlike other strains of werewolves who can easily gain control, we can't. Not until we satisfy our need for the hunt. And now that I handed over control.. It was not going to be pretty.

With a swivel of my ear I heard the approach of the guards. The rattle of the chains were more pronouced when control is shifted over to our other half. Every sense is heightened. 

I barked a warning to the guards, saying to back off. This was my kill. They did not head my warning and their footsteps started to approach even faster. Getting angry I barked and snapped at them again. When they came in visual range they stopped, feeling that I was not in control. They were unsure what to do - I had told them to take Amanda down but now I was the one out of control. But I was their Alpha Female, and they had to do what I said. 

  Amanda barked sharply. Nodding to me. I snapped and growled at her, saying shut the fuck up. I approached her, Hackles raised, teeth bared. Ready for the kill.

Kill. Right in the throat. She will be ours. 

Right as I made the leap, I felt something close on my neck, constricting me. Another thing jumped on me, holding me down. Preventing me from doing any damage to me or others. I wriggled and snapped. 

GET OFF ME. 

They managed to get a muzzle over my snout, preventing me from doing any damage. Chains were placed on my paws and I felt a needle go into my neck. The last thing I remember was Amanda standing over me, looking down at me. 

   And then everything went black. 

]-------

Hey guys if you didn't already, please check out my authors note up top. Thanks.

HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY

word count: 1296