Chapter 29

Kalessi's POV****

Everything that happened was a blur. It was just so quick. One second I am in my stall dealing with the pain of loosing my mate, and the next Im charging after my mate and then I'm loaded into a trailer? I know i said that maybe it would be better if i was sold, but i really did not think that I would be sold. I just cant believe it.

I really hate Emma. I mean, i know that she is a bitch and all, but i did not think that she would do this to me. Yea she has threatened to do it, but never in a million years did i think she was going to actually sell me. And especially to this Mr. Jones character. We do not even know anything about him! For all we know, he could own a slaughter house or work horses to the brink of death! And i cannot believe that Amanda just let this happen. Of course she has not been speaking to me, but i at least expected her to help me, especially because she knew my secret!

While i was in my nightmare daydreaming, i failed to notice that we pulled off the highway and were making our way through the forest on a bumpy dirt road. It was really hard to stay on my feet, even with the lead rope tied to the bars. Man, was i going to be sore in the morning.

We traveled a few miles ahead and finally came to a stop. As soon as Mr. Jones stepped out of his truck, it started drizzling. He muttered angrily and went inside the barn, most likely to get assistance.

When he came back out a few minutes later, he had three other strong stable hands trailing behind him.

"Where did you get this one boss?" The larger man, full of many tattoos asked.

"This chick, Emma, who lives a few hours away from here called me saying she had a crazy beast and wanted it to be taken care of and away from the other horses. Although, there was this one girl who argued with Emma saying how they could not sell the horse, so i guess she's important to her. But man, you should have seen this horse bust out and try to escape. She's a beauty." Mr. Jones said happily.

"Well it does not seem to crazy boss." Came a gruff voice.

"Shut your pie hole Jim and get this horse unloaded." Mr. Jones snapped.

They all came around to the back of the trailer and i kicked out my back hoof. It clanged against the metal loudly, causing the men to step back and one to swear.

"Lets just get this over and done with." A voice that i couldn't place said.

They pulled down my trailer door and one of the men whistled. I could hear one of the men mutter that i was a beauty and full of muscle. One of the men walked around my side and undid my lead rope, but it was to dark in there to tell who it was. He clicked his tongue and began walking forward, forcing me to walk backwards. I snorted angrily.

Finally I reached the step down and stopped. The man in front of me pushed on my chest, forcing me to step down. After having all four feet on the ground i reared up, stretching my muscles and testing their reactions. They did nothing and waited for me to come back down before walking me forwards, toward the barn.

Upon entering the barn, i looked around. Every where i looked, i saw pastures and forests. I did not see anything out of the ordinary, but still kept my guard up just in case. Many of the other horses whinnied greetings to me as i entered, and i neighed back. I might as well make friends because it seems like i am going to be here for a while.

They placed me in a stall near the other horses. it was fairly large, and a door that was shut but i assumed it lead to an outside area. There was plently of hay and they did not force me into the stall when i stopped to sniff. They entered with me and turned me around while undoing my lead rope and leaving my halter on me. They shut the door and locked it, giving me hay and water before leaving the barn and shutting the lights off.

Maybe they aren't to bad. This place might be good after all.

Amanda's POV

"I hate you." I spit at Emma. "You fucking bitch. That was my horse. You just sold my horse."

Emma rolled her eyes. "Grow up, will you? It's just a damn horse. We have more important matters to discuss. Did you hear what that country hick called me? He called me easy!" Emma sputtered angrily.

"Well can you really blame him?" I retorted under my breath while turning away.

I heard a low growl filled with the sound of tearing. I turned around as soon as i saw Emma's blonde small wolf jump at me. I shifted at the last second, bursting into my massive black wolf, perks of being an alpha blood.

She tried to get my neck, but i easily swiped my paw at her, batting her to the side. She whined but got back up, shaking her fur out, trying to appear bigger.

Annoyed by the fight, i raised my hackles and showed my teeth. I appeared very scary because the pup started whimmpering and looked down. I leaped at her, pinning her down on her back, my canines around her jugular. I growled until her tail dropped and she looked away, complete submission.

"Remember what this feels like Emma. Every time you want to attack me, remember that i pinned you. That you are a weak little pup. Attack me again, and i'll kill you. That's a promise." I said, walking away, mad i ruined another set of clothes, not caring for all the people who stood watching with their mouths open.

An angry growl from me got them all moving and working. That's better.

__________________________

Sorry i hadn't updated . Forgive me . Heres a long action filled one

Word count: 1056.

How did you like it? Vote and Comment.