Chapter Ten

Sorry for no update. I have been busy. Last volleyball game next week so I'll be able to update more. Really sorry. Forgive me? Sorry it's kinda a filler
--------

During the day they had many people come and check on me. Probably to make sure I didn't escape. I knew that escaping from this stall and area would be nearly impossible. Many of the horses wanted to know who I was and what I was doing here.
I didn't want them to find out that I was a shifter so I told them that I was running with my family when we were captured. They all felt sympathy for me considering my age was 2 years in horse form. They explained that living here wasn't so bad. I knew they were lying.
I told them that I wasn't here to make friends. I was here to escape. Many of them turned their backs on me but most of the older horses didn't. They tried to talk me out of it but I was stubborn. Soon I got annoyed so I became aggressive. I stomped my foot, I kicked I did whatever I could to get them to leave me alone.
The day passed quickly with no one bothering me again. I hid in the shadows of my stall. When night finally arrived, I made sure no one was around then shifted into my human form. I ran to my stall door and tried to unlock it. It was to no avail. I couldn't unlock it.
I shifted into my horse form again and fell asleep.

-------
When morning came around I knew someone was in my stall. I woke up ready to fight. Somehow overnight I became very protective of my stall. It was something I could call mine again. I knew that I would never turn human again most likely.
But when I opened my eyes I saw a small werewolf child. She was adorable. She had small curly brown hair that reached middle back. She had the bluest innocent eyes and breaches in and a white shirt. She also had on black riding boots. Since she had to into be around 8 I didn't want to hurt her, so I snorted warningly. She laughed and yelled for her dad.
The beta walked out so I assumed she was his daughter. When he saw she was in my stall he panicked. He looked at me almost to see if I was feral. He then quickly ran into my stall and grabbed the little girl. He called her Annabel so i assumed it was her name.
He asked why she was in my stall and she said she wanted to see the new horsey. She wanted to know why I didn't have a name yet.

He replied saying that the future alpha owns me and that he would give me a name. He also said that the future alpha was going to ride me later if she wanted to watch.
She agreed but I wasn't paying attention.
I was more focused with the face I was going to be ridden today. Oh boy.