Chapter Two

Edited by: Me 11/24/15

  Chapter Two:

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I wanted to head up towards the woods, but the herd could still be there and I didn't want them to get caught because of me. So I decided to run towards the rocks. I planned to climb up the rocks and hopefully I would be able to get away. I mean because the stallion behind me had a rider, and saddle. Plus it weighed more so it was slower. But not everything can go according to plan can it?

I was about to start to climb up when I heard sounds coming from the air. I looked up and freaked out. Normally the men did not have any helicopters with them; just themselves and their horses. I knew that there would be only places where I could hide that the helicopter could not go to. I knew that the woods could be one of the places, but yet again my herd could be there. I need to make sure that the herd is safe before anything else, its my instinct. I heard them coming closer to me and I knew that I really needed to get away but there was no place for me to get away to. 

I pushed myself as hard as I could, but internally I knew that it was not enough. While focusing on the main rider, I forgot that there were more headed my way. I heard something whisking in the air and turned my head a little. A lasso. I started to run, but wasn't quick enough. They were able to throw multiple lassos around my neck and halt me.

"Hey girl, you are pretty fast aren't you? And good at jumping. We can make a lot of money from you so be a goo horsey and come with us." He sneered.

I knew that there was no way to escape this. 

•••••••

Sorry, not that long but I have hw to do. Do you like it? Vote and comment!