Chapter 14

I kept running as fast as i could. I knew that i needed to run and get away. I just did not know the area, so i had no idea where i was running to. For all i knew, i could be running to a cliff. But i had to trust Luna to guide me to safety. I could hear Luna in my head, pacing around, not sure what to do. She seemed restless which put me on edge. I tried to do a mindlink with her..

( This is Luna's mindlink font)

Luna, what is wrong?? You seem upset..

Hun, I am honestly scared. I do not know which way we are suppose to go. And Beta and Damien are coming and I fear we will not be able to outrun them for much longer.. you are tiring out.

I was not going to admitt it, but Luna was right. I was getting tired and i knew that i needed to stop. I was still weak from my 'taming' and my nightmare.

Luna, what do you want me to do about this then? Huh? we do not have much choice at the moment..

Hun, you might not like it, but remember.. we are an Alpha. We have to make the right choice even when it seems like it isn't. Do you understand me?

Luna, what are you talking about? The right choice? What we are doing right now is the right choice..

What i mean is, I think we should stop and turn ourselves in. I mean seriously? do you really want to be on the run for the rest of your life? NO, i thought so. And what about everyone else at the barn? HUH? what about THEM? you know that you would not want to be left behind, yet we are leaving THEM behind..!

I knew Luna was right. I knew that we needed to go back.

Okay Luna. But this better be the right choice..

I stopped and made it look like i was exhausted and defeated. It was not hard considering the fact that that was what i felt like. Beta and Damien soon pulled up and began walking over to me. I knew i could not do anything, so I let them put a halter on me. They could see how tense i was, and ran a soothing hand across my flank.

" Easy girl, you had a long night didn't you? It is alright girl, you're safe with us. We will not let anything hurt ya okay? Ya hear? " Damien spoke with a soft voice and his county accent. I had to admit though. He was HOT. But i will get into that later..

Gently, i was led back to the farm and placed into a stall that was farther into the back, and hidden away. I had a feeling this was so i would be scared and i would not disturb the other horses and because i broke my stall. I did not mind that much anyways. Okay yes i minded a little but i could not do anything about it.

________Later On__________

After a couple hours of useless walking around in my stall, I was fed up with it. I reared and many people came running to see what was wrong. I paced back and forth and flung my head hoping someone would understand me. One thing about being a horse, no one understood. Ever.

i reared again, hoping someone would understand. Finally, a young stable hand girl suggested that i might want to go outside. i reared again, hoping that they knew that i was agreeing.

" I'm not sure that that is a good idea Amanda.. You know she is a runner." A boy named tom stated.

" Tom, imagine you are in here spot.. getting taken from the wild- your home, being beaten etc, and now being locked up? She is a wild animal for sake. She just wants some room!" Amanda argued.

Finally after some useless arguing and me trying to agree with Amanda they went to ask Damien if they could let me outside. due to my heughtened hearing, i could faintly hear Damien tell them that i could go outside as long as it was in the corral with the high walls, and a have a lead rope attached to me at all times. I was not upset with this to much, for i was just glad that i could go outside without running away.

Amanda and Tom finally came back and Amanda was more excited than Tom. He was still very weary of me even though Amanda assured him I would do nothing wrong. Amanda, like the boss she is, demanded that Tom go get the lead rope for me becuase i already had a halter on. while he was gone, Amanda rounded on me.

 "Hey listen girly, I know that being here is tough and that you are not used to it, but please give it a chance.. I know you keep getting pnished but you brought it on yourself. I risked my ass on the line for you, so please do not run or act up? It would mean alot to me and practically save me from a death sentence.. Thank you." Amanda said before she left to see what was taking Tom so long.

 I pondered what she had said in my mind. Yes, being here is tough, but why havent i given it a chance? Um.. Let me see.. i got whipped, haunted by my mother, and they havent even given me a name yet! I think i have good enough reasons. But, Amanda did risk her ass for me.. so i will give it a chance..

Finally, amanda and tom brought my lead rope out so i could go outside. I was practically prancing in my stall i could not wait! I threw my head back and neighed as loud as i could. Amanda started laughing and kept bragging to Tom.

" See tom? i told you! She is excited to go outside! I told you so!" Amanda kept saying.

"Whatever Amanda.. Can we just hurry up ? I want to get her outside and in a corral where she cannot escape!" Tom hurrdely along.

 "Chill Tom. Seriously. You are annoying me." Amanda replied and open the door to my stall.

----------------------------------

HOw did you like it? 30 votes for next update!! & what name should i give to Bree as a horse?