Chapter Nineteen

Woah! i just checked the votes and was like.. :O i didnt realize that people still liked my book!! i was shocked! and i will be taking questions about the book in my inbox and i will post the questions like next chapter if you say it is ok.. so ask away :D.. and alot of people are asking if Bree will shift, but if i tell you now, then what will happen if she does? Then the suprise is gone! and thanks for all the votes and comments with support about my school work coming first. So here is the chapter you lovely readers! 

_____________

i could not believe that Damien would do this? He seemed like such a sweet person, and then he goes and does this.. But Luna told me that he would be disgusted by any other woman but me.. So what is going on.

I tried to contact Luna but i could feel our mind link was to weak. 

Luna? .. 

Yes dear?  Luna said in a hoarse voice, like it took effort to just speak.

What is going on? I am scared. 

Hun, I wouldn't let anything happen you. You trust me right?

Of course Luna! Why wouldn't i trust you? You saved my life multiple times. 

Ahh yes. i remember. But dear, i am going to go away for a while. You are going to feel lonely but dont worry. You have Amanda now. Think of her as a younger me. :) 

But Luna...! i dont want you to go.

Hun, there comes a time in life when an inner self has to go away for a little while. It is just how we work. It is confusing and i dont have much energy to speak. I have to go now. I will talk to you soon little one. Remember that things aren't always as they seem.

Goodbye Luna. Ill hear from you soon. Be careful and good luck. 

With my mind link over with Luna i could finally focus on my surroundings. I looked over at my food and realized i hadn't eaten in a while.. Strangely enough, i was not hungry. Feeling a little queasy at the thought of eating, i turned my attention to the front of my stall. 

I saw Amanda walk in with one apple in one hand and another in the other. She took a bite out of the one on her left, and smiled at its taste. I do have to agree though, apples are delicious. Finally she made her way to my stall and looked at me as if thinking something over.

"Hey Kaleesi, almost everyone is gone for the day thankfully, so i was wondering if you want to go for a ride. I mean i know that you are still getting used to the idea of being a horse and all but i think that it is a good oppurtinity."Amanda trailed on but all i could think of was..

Did Amanda know that i am a shifter? She said that i was still getting use to the idea of being a horse..

Suddenly, i wished Luna never had to leave. I needed someone to talk to that could understand me..

________Emma's POV   (Beta's daughter & Damien's "Mate")------------

Life can be confusing sometimes. Like Damien says i am his mate. I am not arguing or anything. I knew that i was better than any female in the pack. I mean come on, who can resist this body?

I am so glad to be an Alpha Female now. I mean, of course Damien is going to mark me. I just need to find out who his mate really is and eliminate the threat if you know what i mean.  

God this place is such a mess i thought to myself as i walked through the Barn. It smells like horses, hay, dirt and sweat. I just need to find Amanda and ask where Damien is.