XIV

"Why were you at his house?" His mother asked as soon as he walked through the door. "Jimin was sick." Jungkook lied. "I went to Jimin's house, remember? He seemed perfectly fine." His mother said.

"We don't want you hanging around Taehyung." His father added on. "Why? We're good friends now!" Jungkook almost yelled. "Don't yell at me. That kid is a bad influence on you. You aren't allowed to hang out with him anymore and that's final." His mother said.

"You can't fucking control me!" Jungkook snapped. "Excuse me?!" His mother yelled. Slap. "Don't you ever talk to your mother like that again!" His father raised his voice. "Go to your room, now!" His mother yelled, and so Jungkook did.

He stomped angrily up the stairs, tears of frustration filling his eyes as he walked into his room and slammed the door shut, locking it. He plopped on his bed, frowning as he dialed Jimin's number.

"Hi Kookie, is everything alright?" Jimin asked. "I can't believe you." Jungkook hissed. "What?" Jimin asked. "You slept with Taehyung?!" Jungkook was getting angrier by the second. "Jungkook listen to me, that was so long ago! How did you even-oh..." Jimin stopped himself.

"Why would you keep that from me?" Jungkook asked. "He threatened me, and I didn't want you to be mad at me!" Jimin was panicking. "Fuck you." Jungkook breathed out. Jimin gasped slightly as Jungkook hung up on him.

To make a long story short, Jungkook wasn't allowed to leave the house without his parent's permission. They also had to drive him where he wanted to go since they took his car keys away. That meant no going to Taehyung's house. That was unless, he snuck out.

Taehyung's house wasn't to far anyway. It was at least a twenty minute walk. He was fully capable. Jungkook hated his parents, Jimin, and himself. He shouldn't have blown up at Jimin like that, he knew it, but he couldn't help it.

At school on Monday, people accepted the fact they were dating, which made Jungkook somewhat happy. He could tell Taehyung was really happy though. Taehyung seemed different too. He never skipped class anymore, threw his Juul away and even paid back the gas station owner for stealing from him.

Why you may ask. Jungkook changed him. Taehyung wasn't easily influenced by strangers but was when it was someone he loved. But sadly, Jungkook had been influenced as well. While Taehyung was in class, Jungkook often skipped to walk to a Starbucks and contemplate life.

He liked the fact he had Taehyung but things just felt off. He wanted to end things so badly. As days went on, Jungkook would sneak out his house and steal from corner stores and gas stations, go to the club Taehyung took him that one time and even got high on multiple occasions at the club.

Taehyung hated seeing Jungkook not his usual self but Taehyung could only blame himself for paving that path for Jungkook. He was the only one who could bring him back to his senses.

One night, while Jungkook's parents were asleep, the teen snuck out his window and walked to Taehyung's house. Taehyung was sitting on his back porch as usual, waiting for Jungkook. "Hey." Taehyung said quietly. "Hi." Jungkook mumbled, shivering in the cold November weather.

All he had on was a black hoodie, black skinny jeans and a pair of black boots, not enough to keep him warm. "Are you cold baby?" Taehyung asked. He had a coat on. "N-No, its fine." Jungkook said. Taehyung also noticed the boy had stopped wearing his adorable round glasses a long time ago.

"Why'd you want me to come here?" Jungkook asked. "To see you of course. It's been a while." Taehyung said. They hadn't seen each other outside of school in weeks. "Okay, can we go toilet paper someone's house? Or steal something. I'm bored." Jungkook murmured.

"No, Jungkook, were not doing that. I just wanted to take you to the park." Taehyung said. "Boring." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Once there, they sat upon the hill, looking at the moon and the downtown city lights across the river. "You've changed Jungkook." Taehyung mumbled. "So? I figured you'd like me better like this." Jungkook assumed. "I don't, Kookie." Taehyung said honestly.

Jungkook looked at him weird. "I miss when you were afraid to simply break a small rule. I miss when you acted cute and aware, not so careless and...rude. I miss your innocence, and your cute round glasses. What happened to you?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked away, vision blurry from not having his glasses mixed with tears. "What happened to you?" Jungkook asked. "I don't want to live that lifestyle anymore. I changed for you Jungkook. Because I love you so much. I hate seeing you so corrupted and I know it's my fault but please let me help you before I can't get you back?" Taehyung pleaded.

He noticed several more cuts on Jungkook's arm. "And please, please stop hurting yourself." Taehyung's voice broke and that just snapped Jungkook back to his senses. He looked at Taehyung, who had tears in his eyes. Jungkook's never seen him cry before. Ever.

"Tae..." Jungkook let out. He wrapped his arms around his neck and hugged him, Taehyung's arms wrapping around Jungkook's waist as a small breeze blew past. "I'm sorry." Jungkook sighed. "I love you so much Jungkook, please stop doing these things to yourself. It's not like you." Taehyung whispered.

"I know, I'll try." Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "Thank you." Taehyung said and pressed their lips together. It was such a sweet moment for that to happen. Jungkook, to be honest with himself, hated breaking rules but he wasn't a child anymore.

He didn't want to fall back submissive to his parents. That was something he couldn't worry about right now. Taehyung trailed the kiss down Jungkook's jaw to his neck, kissing and sucking lightly at his soft skin.

Jungkook hummed quietly at the warm sensation rushing through his body at Taehyung's touch. He was too damn in love with him. Taehyung kissed at a spot near Jungkook's collarbone, the smaller moaning softly.

Taehyung left a fair sized hickey there before pulling away. He smirked, Jungkook blushing as he averted his eyes away from Taehyung's. "There's my shy baby." Taehyung whispered and kissed his cheek. "I should get home now, I'm a little sleepy." Jungkook yawned.

"Of course." Taehyung stood up and helped Jungkook up. The drive home was silent, but a comforting silence. The heater kept Jungkook protected from the cold outside and Taehyung had their fingers locked together as he drove with his other free hand.

Jungkook leaned his head against Taehyung's shoulder, Taehyung smiling to himself. Sadly, Jungkook was being hit once again with realizations if the stressful life at home and the situation with Jimin. He had to find a way somehow to deal with that mess.