XIII

The next morning, Jungkook woke up and Taehyung wasn't in the bed of course. He could hear the shower running and breathed out a sigh of relief until he realized he had to deal with his parents.

He heard the shower turn off, sitting up slowly. A few moments later, Taehyung exited the bathroom, hair still damn and only a towel wrapped around his waist. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's adorable appearance, hair cutely messy and fluffy, his eyes big and sparkly, his lips a perfect pink color and pouty. He was so perfect to Taehyung.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Taehyung walked over to him and kissed his lips gently. Jungkook blushed madly before containing himself. "Good morning." Jungkook mumbled. "Um, would you like me to take you home?" Taehyung asked as he walked over to his dresser and took the towel off.

Jungkook had a faint heart attack but it turned out Taehyung had on boxers underneath the towel. "Um, I c-can't go home now." Jungkook was on the brink of tears. Taehyung pulled on a sweatshirt and a pair of grey sweatpants.

He heard Jungkook's voice break slightly, quickly turning around. "Hey, it's gonna be okay Kookie." Taehyung said gently and sat next to Jungkook on the bed. "What do you want to do for now? Watch a show? Eat breakfast or something?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shrugged as he wiped his stray tears.

"Shhh, don't cry." Taehyung wrapped his arms around the smaller. "Can w-we just cuddle?" Jungkook muttered innocently. They looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Taehyung gave him a comforting smile. "Of course, bunny." Taehyung said and Jungkook just rested his head against his chest, Taehyung's arms wrapped around him.

"Last night was so special to me, I hope you know that." Taehyung whispered. "To finally know what it feels like to love someone feels amazing." He continued, Jungkook placing a kiss on his neck. "I never thought it'd be me." Jungkook said. Taehyung grabbed one of Jungkook's hands and locked their fingers together.

"I don't want you to worry about your parents. They can't control you forever, alright?." Taehyung reminded. "Yeah." Jungkook said. "It's just, I've felt so scared of them my entire life and you kinda helped me realize that I shouldn't be scared of them. Thanks for that, no matter how much of a dick you were about it." Jungkook said.

"No problem." Taehyung chuckled. "Can I ask you something?" Jungkook mumbled. "Yeah, what is it?" Taehyung asked. "Um, this maybe a little weird. Maybe a little invasive, probably dumb to ask-" "Jungkook what is it?" Taehyung cut him off.

"Are you a virgin?" Jungkook asked, breath hitching at the fact he just asked that. Taehyung gave him a perplexed look before sighing. "Clearly you are." Taehyung said, Jungkook looking away from him. "You didn't answer my question." Jungkook's face began heating up. "No." Taehyung answered. Jungkook's face flushed red.

"I know you wanna ask with who. I can just sense it." Taehyung laughed. "No I didn't." Jungkook denied it. "It was with Jimin." Taehyung said dryly. "What!?" Jungkook nearly yelled. "This was a while ago. Ninth grade. After homecoming." Taehyung said, Jungkook's eyes wide as saucers. "Say sike right now." Jungkook breathed out.

"I wish I could. It was dumb. He liked me or whatever and clearly didn't tell you because, well, I wouldn't want to tell my best friend I had a crush on their bully." Taehyung explained. He left homecoming early with me and we came to my house, talked, did the deed, and he left. We were both aware that it was just a fling and we had no feelings for each other whatsoever. He was clearly in love with Yoongi." Taehyung finished.

"Did you like him?" Jungkook asked. "No really. No one ever knew about it. I threatened if he told I'd beat him and, I guess he's never told since this is all new news to you." Taehyung said. "You're the only one who knows too, but please don't bring it up to him. He'll be equally as upset as you are that he didn't tell you since you two are like, besties or whatever." Taehyung said.

"Wow, who would've thought." Jungkook laughed bitterly. Taehyung senses Jungkook seemed upset about the situation. He probably shouldn't have told him but it felt almost correct to do so. Jungkook technically had the right to know.

"What's on your mind baby?" Taehyung asked since Jungkook had been silent for a while. The smaller shook his head, biting his lip gently as he looked elsewhere beside Taehyung or the tv. "You want to do it, don't you?" Taehyung asked.

"N-No." Jungkook lied and it was evident all over his face. "Do you want me to be your first time?" Taehyung asked. "I'd like that, b-but I'm not allowed to. I'm not even allowed to be dating. Let alone dating a boy." Jungkook breathed out. Taehyung adjusted the glasses on Jungkook's face and kissed his forehead.

"Remember what I said. Your parents don't control you anymore. You need to allow yourself to break free from them." Taehyung said. "By breaking their rules? They're my parents Tae, I can't just out of the blue be so disrespectful to them. It just doesn't feel right to me." Jungkook said.

"I understand. Just know that, I wan you to experience things Jungkook. By things...you know what I mean." Taehyung winked. "I know." Jungkook blushed. "When I'm ready. I don't think I'm ready to do that." Jungkook shuddered. "Don't worry about it, we can wait as long as you want." Taehyung said.

Jungkook ran his fingers through Taehyung's silky hair and smiled gently. "You're such a softie. I seriously thought you were like, the devil for so long." Jungkook said. Taehyung laughed and caressed Jungkook's cheeks. "Only for you." He whispered and kissed his lips.

But their sweet kiss was cut short when Jungkook's phone rang. "Shit, it's my mom again." Jungkook panicked when he saw the caller ID. "Just answer it." Taehyung said. "Get home now!" Jungkook's mother yelled.

"No, mom, I'll be home later." Jungkook said. "Don't make me swear Jungkook, what's gotten into you?" She asked in disbelief. "Nothing, I promise I'll be home later." Jungkook said. "No, get home now or your father and I will ground you until you leave for college." She said angrily. "No." Jungkook said boldly. "The hell you will!" She yelled.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and just hung up. "Tae, I need to go home." He said quietly as tears fell. "Babe, you don't have to-" "Please, just take me home." Jungkook pleaded. "Okay, yeah. Let's go." Taehyung held Jungkook's hand as they walked downstairs and out the house.

The ride to Jungkook's place was quiet, the only noise was Jungkook's sniffling. He hated getting yelled at by his parents.

They made it there and Jungkook got out. "Tae, promise me something." Jungkook asked, holding both of his hands. "Yeah, what is it?" Taehyung looked at him contently. "That you'll forgive me for what I might do after today." Jungkook said. "What do you mean Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"Just promise me, okay?" Jungkook asked. "Okay, I love you." Taehyung said. "I love you too." Jungkook said and quickly kissed him before getting out of the car.