XXIV

Taehyung woke up around 5:00 am that morning, and two hours before Jungkook had to even wake up. He examined the cute, sleeping boy in his arms and smiled tiredly.

He placed a kiss on his forehead before getting up and leaving his room. He entered his bathroom and reached in the cabinet, pulling out a small bottle of pills. He took three every morning. But when Jungkook slept over, he made sure he got up early to take them.

Taehyung was prescribed anti-depressants a few weeks ago after Jungkook attempted suicide. Taehyung would never, ever attempt suicide but he was constantly sad and anxious at the some time because he was afraid of losing Jungkook.

He didn't want him to know he was taking those pills because he didn't want Jungkook to worry, or feel like it was his fault. Taehyung was just sensitive deep down inside. He had a soft spot for the boy that could easily be manipulated.

Taehyung swallowed the pills and ran his hands through his hair, sighing heavily. He walked back into his room and Jungkook was awake, a almost scared look on his face. "Where'd y-you go?" He asked. "Bathroom." Taehyung whispered and got back into bed with Jungkook.

They back into their comfy position, Jungkook pecking Taehyung's lips before resting his head on his shoulder. "Go back to sleep baby, you have two more hours." Taehyung whispered. "Everything okay?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

/////////

Jungkook was lonely that day at school, being that he still was ignoring Jimin. He really should've though. He just wanted to know for sure if Jimin would ever do that for real. People aren't who they seem sometimes.

Yejin ended up in a neck brace, humiliating the crap out of her as she walked stiffly in the hallway, people murmuring and giggling at her. Now she knew how it felt. She walked passed Jungkook, eyed him blankly before she kept walking. Odd.

Jungkook was walking to lunch when he heard a bit of a commotion behind him. Before he could even turn around, he felt someone's strong arms wrap around him and pick him up.

Jungkook squealed before being put down, turning around to see Taehyung laughing at him. "W-What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. "Showing the principal why I beat the shit out of Yejin." Taehyung said.

"Did you just get here?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah. Come one." He held Jungkook's hand and took him to the office.

.......

"Now Taehyung, if you're lying about those things, you're going to be in even more trouble." The principal said. "Deal." Taehyung smirked. The principal began searching through the security feed.

Yejin was so stupid to even worry about cameras. "There." Taehyung pointed to the screen. There was no audio but you could tell by the look on Taehyung's face, he was angry at Yejin before she kissed him and he picked her away.

Her friend taking the picture was also in the frame. "Sexual harassment." The principal said and shook his head. The next video was of Jimin standing by Jungkook's lockers as Yejin was holding up her phone and apparently yelling at Jimin.

By the look on Jimin's face, he was clearly in distress and looked angered by what Yejin was saying. Then Jungkook felt even worse when he could see that Jimin was crying as he wrote the words in his locker.

"Blackmailing, I suppose." The principal said.  Then the final video, her placing the bucket of paint in Jungkook's locker. The evidence was all there. "I have reason to believe now that Yejin is not innocent." He said.

"Taehyung I'm going to warn you now, don't ever put your hands on someone because of this. I understand you were angry but you could've been in worse trouble if her parents pressed charges." He said and Taehyung nodded.

"Since she did do this and I'm able to believe she's verbally abusing Jungkook, she will be getting expelled." The principal and Taehyung smirked. "Good." Taehyung said. "I expect you back in school tomorrow Taehyung. No more fighting either." He said as they left the office.

Jungkook couldn't believe his life was actually going to get better. She was going to be gone for good. Jungkook stopped walking in the hallway. Taehyung stopped and gazed at him.

"What?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook, for those first time in ages, smiled. A real genuine smile. Taehyung smiled as well and and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, hugging him tightly.

Then Jungkook began crying. Out of happiness of course. "It's over now, it's okay." Taehyung whispered in his ear. "I k-know." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung wipes the boy's tears and kissed his cheek gently.
//////////////////

Word spread really quickly that Yejin had gotten expelled. She ended up posting it on all her social media.....along with an apology to Jungkook. Everyone was a so surprised she had apologized. Everyone was just happy she was gone. She was a real bitch.

Jungkook also had a chance to talk to Jimin about the situation, the boy breaking into tears as he profusely apologized to Jungkook.

"I swear I would do anything to take doing that back. I never wanted to do it." Jimin cried. "I know, but I forgive you, okay?" Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly.

Later that day, Jungkook decided to head to Taehyung's house as he usually did.

Taehyung had stopped using the anti-depressants because he didn't necessarily need them anymore. His mistake? Not getting rid of them in time. Taehyung was sitting on his bed when Jungkook came back from the bathroom holding the bottle in his hand.

Taehyung sighed. "When were you going to tell me you were depressed?" Jungkook asked. "I'm not on them anymore, baby, I'm okay now." Taehyung said.

"Still..." Jungkook pouted as he rested up. "I would never end my life, Jungkook. I was taking them mainly for anxiety. I'm okay, trust me." Taehyung assured.

Jungkook set them down and sat next to Taehyung, resting his head on his shoulder. "I promise you, I'm alright. We're okay." Taehyung swung his arms around him and kissed his forehead.

"What time do you want me to pick you up for our date tomorrow? I was thinking around noon." Taehyung said quietly. "Sure. I'll be ready then." Jungkook said. "Cool. I love you." Taehyung smiled.

"Love you too." Jungkook smiled back.