VI

The next day at school, Jungkook noticed in math class that Taehyung would steal a glance at him. He didn't know if he was trying to tease him or what but it was bothering Jungkook. In a good way though. And at times, the two would meet eyes and it felt awesome.

Lunch time was sweet as well. Jungkook had sat at the table before Yoongi and Jimin. The two walked into the lunchroom, hand in hand and Jimin laughing at something Yoongi had said. Yoongi sat down, Jimin sitting on his lap and wrapping his arms around his neck. "I'm assuming the talk went well, huh?" Jungkook giggled.

"Yeah, you can say that." Yoongi said, Jimin giggling.  "So you two are dating now, right?" Jungkook asked. "Well, duh. I wouldn't be sitting on his lap right now." Jimin laughed. "I'm so happy for you two. I've been waiting for you two to get together forever!" Jungkook smiled.

"Last night was crazy guys." Jungkook began to tell everything about his experience with Taehyung at his house. "Jungkook..." Jimin said after the boy finished the story. "I think he likes you." Jimin suggested. "No way! He beat me up. And threatened me when he left last night." Jungkook said.

"But, all the signs are there. He probably just want to keep it on the DL, that's why he doesn't want to confess to you." Yoongi said. "It makes no sense though. He still harasses me here." Jungkook was confused. "To make it look like he hates you Jungkook. You're so dumb when it comes tot his stuff." Jimin giggled.

"Be nice Jimin." Yoongi said and kissed Jimin's cheek. "I'm so jealous of you two. I wish I could date." Jungkook pouted. "Once you graduate you can.  That's not too long from now." Jimin said.

"Oooo, someone's staring at you." Yoongi chuckled. Jungkook looked up and looked Taehyung directly in the eyes. He looked away first, then Jungkook looked away, stunned that Taehyung was even staring at him. "Aww, see? He does like you." Jimin said. "No, he doesn't. Stop saying that." Jungkook said.

"Come one, have some high hopes for once." Yoongi said. "Whatever." Jungkook rolled his eyes as the two went back to flirting with each other cutely. "So um, Hoseok said he was ready to post up after school." Namjoon reminded. "Bet." Taehyung said and nodded. Hoseok irritated the hell out of him. Especially the fact he was trying to get his girl. Even though he had subtle feelings for Jungkook, he didn't want to date the nerd.

That was a lie. He wanted Jungkook his ad bad but he wanted to fight Hoseok still to show he was stronger. So when the end of the day came, word spread that Hoseok was waiting in the courtyard with his group of friends. Taehyung walked outside with Namjoon who was telling him to rethink things.

There was quite a crowd and Taehyung knew he'd get suspended but he didn't care. "What's up?" Hoseok asked all chill and shit. "Nah, what's good? You think you're so tough?" Taehyung scoffed and laughed.  "Yeah I do. That's why I fucked your bitch last night-" and the fight broke out, Taehyung sending the first punch.

Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi were walking down the hall when a bunch of kids rushed past. "What's going on?" Jungkook asked. "There's a fight outside!" One of them yelled. "Oh god..." Jungkook let out. "It's Taehyung and Hoseok. I told you." Yoongi said as they ran to the door.

By the time they got outside, Taehyung had managed to pin Hoseok to the ground and was throwing punches as well as Hoseok. A bunch of teachers rushed out and it took about 15 minutes to fully break them apart.

Taehyung had blood dripping from his nose but he didn't care as he continued to argue with Hoseok before the boy was escorted away to his car. Surprising though, Taehyung didn't get suspended because they weren't on school property necessarily and it was after school hours and it didn't matter what students did after school hours.

Jungkook had went home, hoping Taehyung was okay. 15 minutes later though, there was a knock at the door. Jungkook rushed downstairs and opened the door. "Oh my goodness, are you alright?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, I'm chill, let's just work on the project, yeah?" Taehyung said lowly, small bruise on his cheek and nose a bit red from rubbing it a lot with tissues.

They worked on the project in silence for a while before stopping for a break. "Where are your parents?" Taehyung asked. "A work event." Jungkook said. "You sure you're okay? That bruise looks painful." Jungkook said. "Yeah, I think I need an ice pack." Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook rushed downstairs and came back with and ice pack. "Here." Jungkook places it on Taehyung's bruise, the boy wincing as he balled his hands into fist. "Sorry." Jungkook said. "It's alright." Taehyung let out.

"What's your beef with Hoseok?" Jungkook asked. "He's been messing with me since middle school for no reason. We didn't even go to the same middle school. He's after the same girl as me too. To be honest, I don't really want her, but it'd be fun to get her just to show it off to him. Piss him off a little that's all." Taehyung said.

"So you like that guy more?" Jungkook asked as he pulled the ice pack away. "Yeah." Taehyung said quietly. "What's he like?" Jungkook asked. "He's smart. Has super fluffy hair, a bit shorter than me. He's always got his head in the clouds, and had the cutest little smile ever." Taehyung smiled to himself, blush evident on his cheeks. "He very pretty as well." Taehyung added.

"How about you? What's this guy of yours like?" Taehyung asked. "Um, he's a little taller than me. He's got straight, long brown hair. Hmm, smart when he tries. Handsome and intimidating. But, he's really sweet once you get to know him." Jungkook said.

"Cool." Taehyung said. "Wanna break another rule?" Taehyung asked. "Taehyung, no. I'll get grounded." Jungkook said. "I'll cover for you, bunny. Come on." Taehyung said. Jungkook bit his lower lips nervously, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Fine." Jungkook agreed.