IX

After school, Jungkook and Taehyung worked on the history project more until they finally finished it. They finished early too, meaning Taehyung could come over and say they were working on the project, when really they were making out.

"I'm sorry I shoved you today. That's was stupid of me." Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hand. "It's okay. I didn't get hurt." Jungkook hummed. "I just feel bad." Taehyung said. "Don't be, its okay, Tae." Jungkook said. "What rules you wanna break today?" Taehyung asked. "Can we sneak out again?" Jungkook asked. "Of course baby." Taehyung said.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a black device that looked like a flash drive. "I have my Juul. It's non-nicotine so you won't get addicted. I haven't used this thing since last year." Taehyung said. "I've never inhaled something like this before, does it hurt?" Jungkook asked.

"No, it might feel weird though." Taehyung said. "It's skittles flavored." He said and handed it to Jungkook. The boy inhaled a puff and began coughing. "That was weird." Jungkook giggled as he continued to cough a little, Taehyung laughing too.

He tried about three more puffs and was satisfied with his first vaping experience. "It tingled a little, that's why I was coughing." Jungkook said. "Yeah, that's how I was when I first tried." Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed Taehyung quickly. He cheeked reddened as Taehyung smirked at him and reconnected their lips. Jungkook hummed in the kiss softly, Taehyung's hands roaming from his waist to his bottom, groping the boy.

They heard distant footsteps so they pulled away and pretended as if they were working. "Kook, you're dad and I have another work event tonight and won't be back until late. I left money for you and your friend to get some dinner." She said. "Thanks mom." Jungkook said, waiting until his parents left the house to continue the heated kiss.

Jungkook laid down, Taehyung climbing in between his legs as he gripped Jungkook's waist tightly. Jungkook swung his arms around Taehyung neck and kissed him hard. Jungkook loved this so much. Finally being happy with someone, especially the one he's wanted forever. He just wish they didn't have to hide it.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily as he looked into Taehyung's golden brown eyes. Taehyung smiled and Jungkook smiled back. "You don't know how long I've wanted this for." Jungkook breathed out. "Trust me, I've wanted you for a while too." Taehyung admitted.

He leaned down and kissed Jungkook more chastely this time before pulling away. "You wanna go get dinner before we go do some more fun stuff? Hmm?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. They left the house and Taehyung drove Jungkook to a ramen shop he really liked.

They received their food fairly quick and conversed as they ate. "And then he tried to jump on my car but missed and face planted on the ground." Taehyung finished the crazy story about the time he stole a goldfish from a pet store.

"You're too much." Jungkook laughed. His laugh was music to Taehyung's ears. "Hey, Jungkook?" Taehyung reaches over the table and locked fingers with Jungkook's. "Yeah?" Jungkook said. "Will you go to homecoming with me?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook's eyes widened a little. Yeah they were dating in all but to go to homecoming with him, it was an overwhelming moment.

"Of course I will." Jungkook said, Taehyung grinning. "Cool." He said. "How's that gonna work though? If we have to stay a secret?" Jungkook asked. "You'll see." Taehyung said. "Okay." Jungkook said and smiled. Homecoming was three weeks away but that would be all Jungkook thought about.

After eating, they paid and Taehyung began driving them somewhere. "Where are we going to now?" Jungkook asked. "To get dessert." Taehyung said. "I feel like there's a catch to this." Jungkook assumed suspiciously. Taehyung only smirked.

They arrived at a Cheesecake Factory and walked in. "Act like it's your birthday." Taehyung whispered in his ear. "Hello! What can I help you two with?" The waitress asked. "We're celebrating his birthday today." Taehyung said. "Oh, well happy birthday! What flavor cheesecake would you like? It's free." She said. "Oh, um, Oreo please." Jungkook said.

She left then came back with a group of staff members who sang happy birthday to Jungkook, Taehyung laughing the entire time because of how embarrassing it was for Jungkook. Taehyung got free cheesecake as well too.

"I hate you for that. That was so embarrassing!" Jungkook cringed as he got in the car next to Taehyung. "Where to next?" Jungkook asked. "To get something to drink. I know a no-ID club. It's super lit." Taehyung said.

"Cool!" Jungkook said, excited he was experiencing things, though he was too young for it. They arrived at a building that looked like a regular suburban house. They walked in and at the check-in counter, a guy smiled.

"Ayeeeee! Taehyung, wassup man?" They fist bumped. "Nothing much." Taehyung said. "Ahh, and who's this?" The guy asked. "He's mine." Taehyung wrapped and arm around Jungkook's waist. "Ahhh, he's the guy you were talking about? Cute, cute. Well, go enjoy yourselves. Not too much to drink now." The guy said and Taehyung nodded as they approached some stairs and walked down them I to the basement.

The place was very boujee and people were dressed in designer clothes, all the furniture looked like it was worth more than Jungkook's life and the bar looked like it had the biggest variety of drinks ever. They approached it and Taehyung had small talk with the bartender.

"You must know the people here, right?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, I'm friends with the owner." Taehyung said as he handed Jungkook a shot of vodka. "Cheers." He said and they both took it at the same time. Taehyung downed it like it was water while Jungkook choked because of the vile taste and burning sensation in his throat.

"That's disgusting!" Jungkook was then handed a wine cooler which tasted like a fruit soda. "It'll get better, that was only your first shot." Taehyung said.

Jungkook drank way more than he should've that night. Taehyung didn't drink anymore since he had to drive them home. Jungkook was drunk as could be though, slurring his words and being bold.

He then guided Taehyung to the dance floor where they danced wildly to the upbeat music,  and danced suggestively to the slower songs. During a slower song, Jungkook had his arms swing around Taehyung's neck, Taehyung's hands placed on his waist as Jungkook grinder against Taehyung's crouch.

It got to a point where Taehyung had to stop him because he wanted Jungkook to be sober and in the right state of mind when the had their first intimate moment with each other. "Tae, you're being no fun~" Jungkook whined as Taehyung sat at a table, checking the time.

"It's getting late baby, let me take you home." Taehyung suggested. "No, I'm having fun." Jungkook straddled his lap. He smashed their lips together and began grinding in Taehyung but he stopped the boy.

"Let's go, okay?" Taehyung said lowly in his ear. Jungkook whined before standing up, stumbling with every step. Taehyung helped him up the stairs and said goodbye to the owner before leaving.

Taehyung smiled like an idiot as Jungkook rambled drunkly about random things. "Shhh, it's late Kookie. Quiet down." Taehyung said, placing a hand on Jungkook's thigh as he drove.

They made it back to Jungkook's house and his parents weren't home yet. Jungkook ended up vomiting all the alcohol out of his system though, a bit shaken up as he finished and washed his mouth out. "That was horrible." Jungkook groaned as he laid in bed.

"God, you were so touchy when you were drunk." Taehyung chuckled to himself. "Jeez, was I really?" Jungkook blushed. "It was cute though. You kept talking about so many random things on the ride home." Taehyung turned out the light and laid next to him.

The two got into a comfortable cuddle position, Jungkook's face nuzzled in the crook of Taehyung's neck. "You smell good, like vanilla." Jungkook hummed. "You smell like strawberry ice cream." Taehyung laughed quietly.

Vanilla was a very comforting scent to Jungkook. He didn't know why, but it helped calm him down when he was upset. "Goodnight." Jungkook mumbled. "Sweet dreams baby." Taehyung stroked his cheek. The two drifted off to sleep happily in each other's arms that night.