I

Jungkook had began to zone out, wondering where Taehyung could be. Was he skipping class again? Maybe seeing that girls he's been talking to for weeks? Just the thought of that made Jungkook frown.

The door to the classroom and in walked Taehyung with the hall monitor. "Tried skipping again." The hall monitor said, Taehyung rolling his eyes with a smug grin of his face. Jungkook got lost in his looks once again.

"Wow, I didn't know you hated me that much. Umm I'll be giving your parents a call." The teacher said. "Be my fucking guest." Taehyung muttered, a few students snickering around him. The lady continued teaching the math lesson while Jungkook kept his eyes glued on Taehyung.

He was so handsome. Everyone wanted him, even though most couldn't have him. Taehyung had such high standards when it came to dating. It hurt Jungkook to see the many guys ad girls who'd been previously rejected by the heartthrob but that didn't stop Jungkook from falling for him even more. His shiny dark brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, perfect jawline and the slightest tinted red lips, god, he was was so-

"Jungkook, why don't you come up and answer the question since you seem so interested in something else besides the lesson." The teacher smiled sarcastically at Jungkook, the boy darting his eyes around the room to see everyone staring at him, a few laughing quietly.

Jungkook stood from his chair and slowly made his way to the front of the classroom. It was a simple problem to him but his mind was blanking. He swallowed the lump in his throat and wrote ransoms stuff on the board before setting the dry erase marker down.

The teacher looked at him like he was crazy. "Wrong." She said, the class bursting into laughter. "Pay attention, Jungkook." She said as he went to sit down. He averted his gaze from Taehyung as he passed the boy but gasped when he felt himself plummeting to the ground.

The class broke into even more laughter as Jungkook face planted onto the cold, hard ground, his glass sliding off his face. He groaned quietly before grabbing his glasses and standing up. Quickly, he sat in his seat and put his head down, the teacher attempting to settle everyone down.

He looked up to see Taehyung laughing with his friend and sparing a few glances to Jungkook, who proceeded to put his head back down. The bell finally rang for lunch and Jungkook quickly placed his belongings in his backpack, rushing for the lunchroom.

"Hey, slow down." His friend said to him as he banked about what had just happened. "So he tripped you and you just made yourself look like an idiot for not confronting him?" He said. "Jimin, don't put it hat way. He would've beaten me up if I did." Jungkook said.

"I hate to break it to you Jungkook, but you're kind of a wimp." Another person sat beside Jimin. "Shut up Yoongi." Jimin pinches his shoulder. "I mean, he isn't lying." Jungkook pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Aww, Kookie don't think like that. You just need to stick up for yourself. Taehyung probably is a big wimp himself, he just acts like that to look cool." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Hey check it out, I think a girl is trying to shoot her shot with Taehyung." Yoongi pointed across the lunchroom where Yejin, a popular girl, approached Taehyung's table. She was captain of the cheerleading team and anyone guy on the football team fought to have her.

They watched as Taehyung looked at her with a bored expression as the girl nervously confessed her feelings. Taehyung sighed and shook his head, followed by what they assumed he said was 'Sorry'. She walked away with a solemn look, her fellow cheerleader friends giving her hugs.

"Ouch, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to date anyone at this school." Jimin said. "I heard a rumor he was talking to this college girl." Yoongi said. "It's probably not true." Jungkook tried to keep his hopes high.

"Who knows?" Jimin shrugged. "Hey, you guys want to go get bubble tea with me after school?" Yoongi asked, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Sure." Jimin said with a smile, a blush finding its way into Yoongi's face. "I can't." Jungkook said. "My mom probably won't let me." He continued. "My god, when is she gonna let you be free? You're 18 already! She can't keep babying you." Jimin said. "She's just overprotective, I understand why. I mean, you remember last year was really hard for me." Jungkook reminded.

"Yeah, I know, I'm glad you're okay." Jimin said. "But please don't make me go with him alone, he's so boring!" Jimin teased Yoongi, Yoongi rolling his eyes. "I'm kidding~" Jimin said and Yoongi got up to go get a snack.

"You're blushing." Jungkook giggled lightly as he sipped his juice box. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Jimin freaked out as he covered his pink, chubby cheeks. "He was too." Jungkook said. "Gosh, I hate you. Why would you let that happen to me!!" Jimin whined.

"He was blushing too though." Jungkook said. "No, I don't think so." Jimin said. "I wish you two would get together already." Jungkook said. "He doesn't like me. We're just friends, that's all." Jimin said sadly.

"But you want to be more than friends." Jungkook kept making fun of Jimin. "Ughhh, I have to see him after school." Jimin buried his face in his arms. "What if I say something dumb? The he'll think I'm totally weird!" Jimin panicked.

"Who's gonna think you're totally weird?" Yoongi asked as he sat down. "Nobody!" "Somebody." They both answer, Jimin shooting Jungkook a glare. "Nerd." Jimin flocked Jungkook's forehead.

After school, Jungkook said his goodbyes to his friends and began walking home.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard someone crying and someone else yelling. Jungkook peeked his head around the corner of a fence and saw something not to pleasant.

It was Yejin who was crying on the ground, a visible red print on her cheeks and bruises on her leg. Who'd done this? Jungkook saw Taehyung standing there either her purse, a good amount of money in his hands before he threw it at the crying girl.

"You tell your little friends about this, I'll hurt you even more." Taehyung spat before she ran off. Jungkook eyes were widened with shock and fear as Taehyung met eyes with him. Jungkook made a run for it as soon as he saw Taehyung's eyes darken.