XX

A few months had passed and it was now December. Jungkook wasn't bullied to his face anymore, but more through stupid little notes Uejin put in his locker and sending him anonymous text online.

Jungkook tried not to let it get to him, but he couldn't help get upset every time, and Taehyung saw the boy was drastically changing. It took so much effort just to see his baby smile.

Taehyung's birthday was in a few days and his only wish was for Jungkook to be happier and the bullying to stop. "What do you want to do for your birthday?" Jungkook mumbled quietly as they sat in Taehyung's room on his bed, watching a show on his laptop.

"Spend time with you, of course." Taehyung planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "Maybe go see a movie, or to the mall." Taehyung said. "What type of present would you want?" Jungkook asked.

"You." Taehyung said, chuckling when he saw the boy blush. "I'm serious Taehyung." Jungkook said. "Um, I dunno. I like jewelry." Taehyung said. Jungkook knew that for sure, for Taehyung had a whole section in his vast closet space for rings, bracelets and necklaces.

Jungkook sighed, Taehyung pouting slightly. "Smile for me, baby." Taehyung climbed in between his legs and leaned down close to Jungkook's face. The smaller blushed as Taehyung kissed the tip of his nose.

"I miss your smile." He caressed Jungkook's cheeks. "Sorry." Jungkook whispered. "Don't be sorry, Kookie, I just want you to be happy. Don't listen to Yejin. She's a bitch." Taehyung said.

Jungkook smiled gently, Taehyung smiling as well. "There it is." He whispered giddily and pressed their lips together.

/////////////////

The next day at school, Taehyung was walking up the stairs to find Jungkook when Yejin approached him. "You got some nerve, Taehyung." She narrowed her eyes and frowned. "What do you want?" Taehyung asked.

"To break up with that nerdy weeb." She spat. "Yejin get a life. I hate you. I've done nothing to you." Taehyung said. "If you tell the principal on me again, I'll hurt Jungkook. More than you can think of." She scoffed.

"If you don't get the fuck-" She suddenly kissed his which caught him so off guard, he couldn't push her away on time before he heard the sound of a camera flash.

He shoved her roughly before she giggled and ran off with her friend who took the picture. His blood was boiling but there was nothing he could do about it now.

In gym class, Jimin was stretching while he waited for Yoongi and Jungkook to exit the locker room. Yejin approached him. He immediately gave her a dirty look. "Can I help you?" He asked. "I need a favor..." She smiled evily as she whispered something in his ear.

"No fucking way. Go away." He spoke angrily. "Do it, or else Jungkook sees this." She held up the picture of her and Taehyung kissing. His eyes widened. "That's not real." He mumbled.

"Oh, but it is. Taken today." She grinned. "Fuck you. I hope you burn in hell." Jimin spat as she handed him the red permanent marker.

After gym, Jungkook was smiling for once because they'd one the dodgeball game and he hit Yejin in the face with a ball. It made his day, but then he opened his locker.

His heart sank when he saw 'Go kill yourself' written all over it with permanent red marker. He began breathing hard as tears filled up in his eyes. Jimin but his bottom lip as Jungkook turned to him.

"It's n-never going to stop." Jungkook began crying and Jimin hugged him. If only Jungkook knew who really did that.

Jungkook was crying as he walked through the halls, not caring about all the worried or strange looks he got. Taehyung saw him and rushed over. "Baby what's the matter?" Taehyung asked worriedly. "I wanna kill myself, I can do this anymore." Jungkook cried.

"No, baby, please don't say that." Taehyung hugged him tightly. "Please don't." He whispered. Taehyung was so utterly worried for Jungkook, he went to talk to his counselor after school.

Sadly, their school counselors were complete trash and claimed, 'We won't take action unless Jungkook tells us himself.' "Bullshit." Taehyung hissed at the lady as he stormed out her office.

Jungkook was sitting on the stairs when he heard heels against the sidewalk before they stopped right next to him. "God, you're so helpless, and dumb. Just kill yourself already." Yejin spat before walking off.

Jungkook got up and began walking somewhere. He didn't know where, just away. Taehyung's heart began racing when he couldn't locate Jungkook in the school at all. He tried calling him but the boy wouldn't pick up.

Jungkook just went home, laid on his bed, and cried. There was nothing else he could do. He couldn't tell his parents because if they went to the principal, there was no proof of his bullying.

Jungkook'a phone rang. He picked it up. "Jungkook, where are you?!" Taehyung frantically wanted to know. "Tae, calm down. I'm at home." Jungkook whispered.

"Are you crying? Why are you crying? Did she say something to you?" Taehyung asked. "No, just...I'm okay. Just tired." Jungkook said. "Please don't hurt yourself. I'm on my way over." Taehyung said, not giving Jungkook and chance to speak.

There's was no way in hell Taehyung was going to leave Jungkook alone in his house. It was too risky knowing how depressed he was.

He rolled into Jungkook's driveway, hustling to the door. Regaining himself, he knocked on the door and patiently waited. Jungkook's mother opened with a worried look.

"Oh, please tell me you know what wrong with our angel?" She asked desperately. Taehyung had to sit down with Jungkook's parent and tell the things Jungkook was going through.

"Oh my..." Mrs. Jeon wipes a few tears. She felt horrible that he was going through that and he didn't have the courage to tell them.

Taehyung knocked on Jungkook's room door. "Go away!" He heard Jungkook cry. "Baby, it's me." Taehyung said. It was silent so Taehyung entered his room.

His heart broke seeing how upset Jungkook was, laying on his bed with tears running down his face. His eyes and face red and puffy. Taehyung sat on the bed and pulled the smaller boy into his arms.

"Where's your glasses? You haven't worn them lately?" Taehyung asked. "I got contacts." Jungkook sniffled. Taehyung missed those cute round frames on Jungkook's face.

"I haven't done anything wrong? Why is this happening to me?" Jungkook sobbed. "Shhhhh, shes Doug all this stuff to you now but karma will slap her right back in the face." Taehyung whispered.

And he was right.