IV

Jungkook sniffled as he wiped the blood away from the cuts on his wrist. He hated himself so much for that. He'd made a promise to Jimin and Yoongi and his parents he wouldn't cut ever again but something just made him fall back over the edge again.

They eventually stopped bleeding and Jungkook did his homework before sitting on his bed and opening his laptop. The fight was all over Instagram. It was so humiliating for the whole school to have access to watch him get beat up.

The worst part to Jungkook was that he was still so in love with Taehyung. As much as he hurt him, he had a fondness for him because he knew there was a reason Taehyung was like that. Taehyung hated himself for hurting Jungkook the boy was so small, and pure and innocent. He just had to make it look like he didn't like him somehow. Taehyung was also mad he told a teacher because Taehyung got a real good beating from his father. He still couldn't get his mother's screams for his father to stop out of his head.

Taehyung made sure he put a bit of concealer over the bruise under his eye. "Hey man, you alright? You seem a little shaken." His friend Namjoon said to him. "Yeah, I alright." Taehyung answered as they walked into the school some days later. "Don't lie to me." Namjoon shook his head. "It's your father, isn't it?" Namjoon asked. "He just had to be drunk when the principal called about the fight." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Taehyung, you need to tell someone. That's abuse." Namjoon said, worried. "My mom, she's planning to divorce him, I'll live with her. It'll be fine, I hope." Taehyung said. "Just, don't worry about me." Taehyung sighed and walked away.

Someone bumped into him suddenly, making him angrier than he already was. He grabbed the person by their shoulders and shoved them to the ground. He gasped quietly seeing it was Jungkook. "I'm s-sorry." Jungkook winced as he stood up. "I didn't m-mean t-to." Jungkook breathed out quickly. Taehyung could see the fear in his eyes, his body visibly shaking. "It's fine, I'm sorry." Taehyung shook his head and walked away.

++++++

"Jungkook, answer to number 6 please?" His math teacher called on him once again. Of course he hadn't been paying attention, to busy noticing the bit of concealer fading from Taehyung's eye, noticing a bruise. "Um..." Jungkook hastily looked around the room as everyone stared at him, many giggling. Taehyung was looking at him as well. Jungkook bit his lip nervously. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Jungkook mumbled. "Please do so Jungkook." She instructed, clearly irritated. Jungkook could've sworn he saw Taehyung smile to himself.

"The weirdest thing happened this morning." Jungkook said to Yoongi and Jimin, who somehow Jimin managed to keep distance from. "What?" Jimin asked. "Taehyung actually apologized for pushing me this morning. Then, he smiled because of me in math." Jungkook began blushing. "That's..." Jimin began. "Adorable. That's cute Jungkook." He said, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Um, also..." Jungkook started but Jimin gasped loudly, a saddened look quickly taking over his recently bitter expression.

"What?" Jungkook asked worried. "Kookie..." Jimin let out, tearing up when he saw the cuts on Jungkook's wrist. Jungkook gasped as he pulled his sweater sleeve back down to cover it up. Yoongi had the same sad look as well. "8 months, Jungkook. You were doing so well." Jimin breathed out as he began to cry.

Jungkook swallowed hard, averting his gaze away. "I'm sorry." Jungkook mumbled. "Come here." Jimin reaches his arms out for Jungkook who leaned over, resting his head on Jimin's shoulder as he hugged him tight. Yoongi got up and walked off, Jungkook seeing him wipe his face near his eyes. Evident that tears had left them.

"What made you do it? Was it me?" Jimin asked. "N-No. Of course not." Jungkook shook his head. "It was..it was Taehyung." Jungkook admitted. "He beat me up the other day." Jungkook said.

"W-What?" Jimin let out. "You weren't there when it happened. You'd left school already." Jungkook remembered how angry Taehyung was, it made him shudder. "I'm sorry." Jimin said. "It's okay." Jungkook whispered.

"Please know, Yoongi and I are here for you. Please don't hurt yourself." Jimin pleaded. Jungkook couldn't make any promises. "Have you, um, talked to Yoongi?" Jungkook asked. Jimin sighed heavily. "No." Jimin whispered.

"Please talk to him. Trust me, you won't regret it." Jungkook said. "Okay." Jimin said. "Like, now." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded hesitantly before getting up to go find Yoongi.

He found him in their little hangout spot, a small, nearly hidden storage closet on the third floor of the school. It just contained a lot of the school's old merchandise and old student records. Nobody except Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi knew the place existed.

Jimin opened the door and closed it, his heart aching as he watched Yoongi wipe his tears away. "We can't lose him." Yoongi breathed out. "I know." Jimin said quietly. "He was doing so well and now it's happening all over again. And all I can do is blame myself." Yoongi let out, more tears falling.

Jimin walked over to Yoongi and wrapped his arms around his torso, hugging the taller tightly. He nuzzled his face against the crook of his neck, Yoongi's heart racing and cheeks flushing. "You didn't do anything wrong. You have nothing to blame yourself for." Jimin whispered, his warm breath tickling Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi gently wrapped his arms around Jimin, the smaller looking up at him. "You aren't mad at me anymore?" Yoongi asked quietly. "Was never mad at you. I couldn't face you." Jimin broke their eye contact. "Don't worry about it anymore. It doesn't matter." Jimin shook his head.

"It matters to me." Yoongi said. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, Yoongi fighting a smile. "What-" He cit Jimin off with a kiss. It was short and sweet but Jimin thought he was imagining things. "W-What was that for?!" Jimin panicked, his face tomato red.

"Idiot." Yoongi finally smiled. "I like you too, silly." Yoongi blushed a little. "Oh, n-nice to know." Jimin smiled a little as well. Yoongi leaned back in and pressed their lips together in a longer kiss.

Jungkook assumed the two had finally resolved things so he decided to just head to class. As he walked to class, he felt someone grab his arm and pull him down a empty hall. "What the hell?" Jungkook let out.

He met eyes with Taehyung who had an angry, per usual. "P-Please don't hurt me! What did I-I do n-now?" Jungkook began panicking. "Relax, bunny, I wanted to ask you something." Taehyung said lowly.

"What?" Jungkook asked quietly, pushing his glasses up his nose. "Have you ever done anything bad before?"