Final: Mine

The next day around noon, Jungkook exited his house with a smile as Taehyung held his hand and guided him to his car. The two were going ice skating.

"Did you sleep well?" Taehyung asked as he drove. "Yeah." Jungkook hummed. "That's good." Taehyung said. Taehyung took a hand off the steering wheel and held Jungkook's in his. Jungkook looked at him and cutely smiled.

At the skating rink, Taehyung knew how to skate pretty well but Jungkook couldn't. He find himself constantly stumbling and too focused on trying to keep himself stable.

Taehyung chuckled and skated over to him, grabbing his hand. "Tae, I can't do this." Jungkook shook his head. "Yes you can, baby. Just start slow okay, like this." Taehyung showed him how to move smoothly.

Jungkook seemed to get the hang of it so Taehyung let go of his hand, which caused the boy to panic and lose focus, slipping and falling on his bum. Jungkook heard a few laughters around him, some from Taehyung as he sat there on the ice and pouted a little.

He was super embarrassed. It felt to him like he was the only one there who didn't know how to ice skate correctly. Jungkook tried to get up but just fell again, adding to the pain in his bottom. His eyes unwillingly teared up, Taehyung skating over and helping him up.

"Are you okay?" His asked, wrapping his arms around his waist gently. "That w-wasn't funny." Jungkook finally allowed himself to cry. That startled Taehyung, the taller helping him off the rink and going to sit down somewhere where there was less people around.

"I'm sorry for laughing, Kookie, I didn't think you'd get upset about falling." Taehyung wiped his tears. "Are you in pain?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. "I'm sorry." He hugged the boy, rubbing his back gently. "It's o-okay." Jungkook hiccuped.

"Do you want to take a break?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. They took of their skates and placed them in rented lockers before heading to the small café beside the skating rink.

Taehyung treated Jungkook with hot chocolate and donuts. Jungkook thanked him and they sat at a table, Taehyung telling funny stories to cheer the boy up.

They decided maybe they were done skating for the day and went to the mall, Jungkook shopping for clothes as Taehyung just watched him, adoring his boyfriends's cute sense in fashion. He only picked oversized clothes.

"How come you never wear regular sized or form-fitting clothes?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook blinked a few times as they walked out of the store with his clothes he'd bought, not sure how to answer the question.

"I don't like my body that much." Jungkook mumbled. "How so? Please don't tell me you think you're fat because you're not-" "It's not that." Jungkook cut him off.

Taehyung gave him a confused look. "I used to get cat-called a lot for my small waist and thicker lower body. It made me uncomfortable so I started dressing differently." Jungkook mumbled.

"Oh.." Was all Taehyung could say. "Well, just know that's not the main reason I like you." Taehyung said, interlacing their fingers. Jungkook smiled faintly and Taehyung leaned in, kissing his lips quickly.

A few hours later and they'd headed back to Taehyung's house. They ordered take-out for dinner and sat in the living room in their pajamas, binge watching k-dramas.

"Did you have a nice birthday?" Jungkook asked. "I did. Spending it with you was the best." Taehyung pulled Jungkook in his strong arms, kissing his cheek.

"Wait, I'll be right back." Jungkook got up and left the room. He came back with a small gift bag and handed it to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and pulled out a small box. Inside was a really nice charm bracelet with cute, sparkly charms that had symbols of both of their interest like music and art.

"Aww, thank you Jungkook. You're so sweet, baby." He caressed his cheeks and kissed his lips. Jungkook smiled and held up his arm. "I have a matching one." He smiled cutely. Taehyung awed as he put his on and held Jungkook's hand.

After a while, Taehyung could tell Jungkook was falling victim to sleep. He shook the half-sleeping boy, Jungkook blinking a couple of times before humming.

"You wanna go to bed now?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung glows Jungkook up and wrapped an arm around his waist as they walked up the stairs to his bedroom.

They got into Taehyung's bed, Jungkook sighing as he buried his face in Taehyung's chest, Taehyung swinging his arms around Jungkook and holding him securely in his arms.

"Goodnight, Jungkook. I love you. So, so much." Taehyung whispered. "I love you too." Jungkook said, finally letting sleep capture him.

Taehyung smiled, kissing Jungkook's forehead gently. For some reason, Taehyung couldn't sleep. At least for now he couldn't. He had so many thoughts on his mind.

He didn't know what his life now would be like if he didn't except his feelings for the smaller boy. Or if Jungkook would even be alive. He felt so lucky to have come to the realization he loved him.

So lucky to have such a sweet, adorable person to hold and tell them that he loved them so much. He felt so joyful, it brought tears to his eyes.

He switched in the small lap beside his bed after about an hour of just admiring Jungkook as he slept. He stroked his hair gently before cupping his cheeks.

"You're so, so pretty. And I love you so much." He whispered to the sleeping boy. He placed his lips on Jungkook's warm forehead, kissing it for a few seconds. "You mean everything to me. I'd give it all to be with you forever. I love you so much." He whispered. Jungkook shifted in his sleep, Taehyung tightening his grip around him slightly.

"I'll never let go of you for as long as I live. You're my precious baby." He ran his thumb across Jungkook'a soft cheek.

"You're mine, all mine." He whispered quietly, barely audible, before pecking Jungkook's lips. He smiled at Jungkook's cute sleeping face for a moment before switching the lamp back off and resting his head upon Jungkook's.

Jungkook was all his. And it's be that way....

Forever.

End~

.......
Thanks for reading!