Broken Hearts Club

Hye guyssss, do you know what it means when I update something new here? 🤭

Yes! New story from purescent_ is here!

I published a new book called Broken Hearts Club

So the main genre of this book is Romance. It focuses on university life, sorority and fraternity. Most importantly, this book evolves around the theme of Girl Power!

For now, it is only available on Dreame. I posted it there as I'm entering the competition in Dreame. I really need your support to win this competition!

Do follow me in Dreame (@purescent) and read the story.

I'll post a link to make it easier for you in my bio.

I already posted the first chapter.

I'll be waiting you guys to proceed to next chapters. So, pretty please read it for me 🙆🏼

Plus, in my Dreame account, there is edited version of Demon's Tale. It is much neater than what I wrote in here because I was merely 15 years old when I write this story 😅😅😅

P R O L O G U E 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

P R O L O G U E 

Theta Iota is one of the leading, famous sorority from Jade International University.This is where the broken hearts are going to heal.This is where one learnt to love themselves. This is where the girls are trained to become a full-fledged lady with smooth communication and soft skills, exceptional talents and highly disciplined lady.This is the platform for the girls to make amend for their dark, bad past.

Since last year, this sorority consists 54 members of charismatic, multi-talented female from various field.These alpha female are always smiling, shoulder squared, heads up.Because of these traits, they are often feared by others.

"Theta Iota is a home for broken and single ladies. We are here to help these ladies grow their spine and voice out their thoughts. They need to know that their voice matters. We're here for women empowerment development." - Veronica Mason, President of Theta Iota.

"Gentle soul with powerful roar. That is what we are." - Gabriella Walker, Vice President of Theta Iota.

Would you exchange your broken heart with a glorious life?Intelligence. Endurance. Composed.Do you think you have it all?

But the most important thing, are you willing to pay its price?

purescent_ loves her readers

^ Hmm, it feels so good to write this sentence again 🤩