018

An update as I promised :')

I had publish a new book which is < Legendary Girl's Myth > starring Exo K! ^^
Feel free to read and comment on it x) lolll
I'm sorry for the shamelessly promoting my new book xD hahahah xDD

So, let's start for our new chapter! ;) Hope you enjoy :D

----------------------------------

Third person.

Chan Neul didn't get out from her room since D.O told her everything last night. Baekhyun and Chan Neul fought yesterday, making Chan Neul locked herself in her room.

"You'll lives with me forever" Baekhyun said arrogantly as he crossed his arms.
"What?! So that's means I can't even find a boyfriend?" Chan Neul asked with widened eyes.
"He'll left you later and you'll still stuck with me.." Baekhyun said casually.

"How can you be so relax in this situation?! We must find a way to break this relationship!" Chan Neul said as she runs her fingers through her hair in frustration.
"There's no other way, Chan Neul. How many time should I said it. Whether you like me or not, you'll be with me forever!" Baekhyun raise his voice as he began frustrated with Chan Neul's actions.

"Well, I have my dignity too! Don't you remember what you said to me last year?! And now you want me to be with you after you throw hurtful words to me?!" Chan Neul asked as her eyes started to teary in frustration.
Baekhyun lowered his head when he remember what he had said to Chan Neul when Chan Neul confessed that she likes him last year.

"You're so selfish, Baekhyun. You didn't ask for my favor nor my willing but you ordered me to be with you forever like a conceited jerk!" Chan Neul's voice cracked and tears escaped from her eyes.
Baekhyun felt guilty and he was about to wipe Chan Neul's tears using his thumb but she push Baekhyun's hands harshly.

"Don't touch me!" Chan Neul hissed.
"You should listen to Kai that night, Chan Neul.." Baekhyun said in low tone.
"So, it's all my fault?" Chan Neul turns her back to Baekhyun and when Baekhyun didn't answer she spoke out again.

"Everything is my fault.. Great.." Chan Neul said sarcastically despite her non stop flowing tears.
"You'll not change anything if you acts like this, Chan Neul. You're so childish. I'm so done with you" Baekhyun said angrily and left.
"I don't need you Baekhyun! Go away from my live! I hate you!" Chan Neul shouted on top of her lungs and she know Baekhyun could hear it very clearly as Baekhyun slammed the door.

"Chan Neul is still in her room?" D.O asked while they were eating breakfast.
"Should I call for her?" Sehun asked but none of them dared to reply when Baekhyun's dark aura surrounds them.