Special Chapter VI

Check out my latest book, 'Ghost In Love' to experience the thrill while solving the murder case of Byun Baekhyun; featuring EXO K and BTS!

This chapter is dedicated to lulu_angelica28 and BaeBacon4 !
This would be the last chapter I'll be writing for Demon's Tale ❤

💟

Baekhyun POV

"Go, daddy! Kill it!" Three of my daughters shouted, the three of them shared the same worried look.

When I said Byul is the only daughter I'll have, it turns out to be a meaningless statement since I have four daughters by now.

"Don't look, Chan. This is PG 6!" I hollered to my youngest daughter who just turns 5 years old last week.

The youngest one covered her eyes immediately and hide behind her sisters which is a pair of identical twins, Kim and Yun.

Good girl.
That's definitely my daughter.

I gulped down nervously and wipe bead of cold sweats on my forehead.

'I need to show to them that there's nothing to be afraid of.' I keep chanting that in my head.

I swing the bat and smashed it against the floor with all my heart.
"Eww!" They shouted in sync.

"And that's how you do it!" I sighed in relief once I demonstrate how to kill a cockroach right in front of them.
I must said that this time is intense one since Chan Neul is the one who will kill the cockroach for me for the past few years.

Could you imagine three girls around 8 years old to 5 years old screaming out loud because of a cockroach?
I thought someone is dying back then.

Anyway, Byul is already in high school.
She is busy with her homeworks recently so she always spend her time in her room.
I notice that she took a lot of interest in boys like a normal girl but I hate it, so much.

Suddenly, I heard a bone crack.

"Daddy, your back!" The youngest shouted which I immediately rubbed my back gently.

My sacrifice is worth it.
A sore back in exchange for killing a cockroach.

"Thank you for having us here, D.O." Chan Neul thanked.

"No problem. You have been our family plus this house feels empty right after Luhan and Xiumin left while others went for holiday—”

They stopped in their tracks with a confused look while eyeing each one of us.

"Don't come near! This is a crime scene!" Kim, my second child shouted while her twin sister nodded weakly.

"What happened? Did your Dad kills a chicken again?" D.O asked in curious and firm tone.
Since when do I killed a chicken in front of my daughters?

"Daddy kills a cockroach!" Chan shouted and clapped excitedly.
D.O and Chan Neul's face turns to amused one.

"And since when you could kill a cockroach by yourself?" Chan Neul scoffed while she crossed her arms.
"I could kill anything I want if it harms my daughters." I answered, batting my eyelashes.

D.O sighed deeply.

"I don't mind you to kill the cockroach. Just don't kill Kai's chickens out there." Kyungsoo mumbled.
"Why not?" I commented with a smirk.