025

Third person.

It's 11 AM and Chan Neul was sitting on the couch in the living room alone meanwhile the others were busy cleaning Chan Neul's room. They told Chan Neul to just sit on the couch and rest after what had happened to her.

It took a few minutes before Lay could stop her non-stop flowing blood on her stomach. Lay noticed there's three long cuts from her waist to her stomach around 10 cm long with 0.5 depth. It more like someone had claws her while she is unconscious.

Chan Neul was still traumatized with the words she saw on her wall. She know the warning means something.

"He'll be the next"

The image of the words written with her own blood flashed in her mind and it makes her mind messed up till she couldn't think anything else except the words that time.

"Chan Neul.." A pair of hands placed on both Chan Neul's shoulder make she flinched in response.
Chan Neul turns her head and saw it was Lay who flashed a sweet dimple smile.

"You need to tell me everything, Chan Neul" Lay said in soft tone as he kneeled in front of Chan Neul while holding her hands.

"Who did this to you?" Lay asked once again.
"I-I don't know.." Chan Neul turns her head away. She was thinking about it too. But of course a name was already in her mind.

Lay shook his head towards Baekhyun who stand behind Chan Neul.
Lay left and Baekhyun sit next to Chan Neul on the couch.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked as he sit next to Chan Neul.

"No.." Chan Neul replied. Her eyes didn't move from the same spot as her mind didn't stop thinking.
"What did you looking at?" Baekhyun asked. He look at the same spot she looks at but he found noting interesting.

"I'm sorry about last night, Chan Neul. I didn't meant to kiss you just like that. It's my demon who eager for your closeness.." Baekhyun said in soft tone and Chan Neul's eyes widened after something clicked on her mind.

"Could your demon controls you when you're asleep?" Chan Neul asked in low tone, more like a whisper and that time, Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"I-it c-couldn't be.." Baekhyun gasped. His gaze shifted to his hands.
Everything makes senses now.

The red stained on his hand. The battle with his inner demon last night. Does his demon controls him when he's asleep?

Chan Neul's mind buzzed.
If King Brooke didn't do this to her, then it was Baekhyun's demon.

If the message "He'll be the next" is not from King Brooke then it must be from Baekhyun's demon and his demon try to get rid of Baekhyun himself?

"What do you meant Baekhyun might do that to you?" A fierce voice asked from their back.
Both Chan Neul and Baekhyun's mind stop working and they turns their head to see D.O who had his eyes glowing in fuming red.

"K-kyungsoo" Baekhyun stand up and face D.O nervously. Baekhyun was so clueless and nervous until he called him by his real name.

"You did that to Chan Neul?!" D.O asked in fierce tone as he take a step forward while Baekhyun take a step backwards.

"I-I.. I d-don't know-w" Baekhyun stuttered. He was frightened of himself too. If he couldn't control his demon, he should locked himself in a room, away from others.

"I know your demon was powerful but you let him wins over Chan Neul?!" D.O asked and in a speed of light, he's already in front of Baekhyun. D.O pushed Baekhyun to the wall and choking him by his collar.