006

I don't really want my readers to wait for a long time for an update..

Because I know what it feel TT

So, an update for you! <3

purescent loves her followers :*

---------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun.

I groaned when I heard a soft giggled from someone who had been tickled by some creature named D.O.

Right after that, I heard my curtains pulled away and that's when the sun rays hit perfectly on my face, burning my skin, ruining my beauty sleep.

“Morning Baek.” D.O said once he saw me stirred up and eventually opened my eyes. One by one of us stirred up and wake up with a moody face.

“How are you feeling?” D.O asked in a lively tone , trying to break an icy silence between us.

As if on cue, baby Chan Neul reached out her hand from the empty gaps of the crib, calling for us to come and play with her.
D.O smiled before he brought her out of the crib while all of us sat in circle.

D.O placed Chan Neul on his lap as she eyed us with her . . . cute eyes.

“Do you want to play with oppa, Chan Neul?” Chanyeol asked. Chan Neul tilted her head a bit and crawled towards Chanyeol who sat next to me.

“How about we introduce ourselves to you, Chan Neul?” Chanyeol asked again, without getting any response from her.

I scoffed loudly.

Of course.. How could a baby talk and understand any words that we were talking. . .

“I am happy virus Park Chanyeol. I'm 22 years old.” Chanyeol said slowly, emphasizing each words so Chan Neul could catch up but she's too young to understand each of it.

“Yo, waddup, I'm Kris! I'm 25 years old.” Kris joined in and shakes his hand with her.

What?! Kris hyung too?!

I watched Kris with betrayal.
How could he . .

Soon, all of them introduce themselves to her except me.

“Baekhyun hyung your turn.” Tao nudged my arm.

I glared at her fiercely so that she knew she shouldn't mess around with me.

But to my surprise, she giggled. 

What does baby nowadays eat?

“Baekhyun. 22 years old.” I swatted her hand away when she try to reach for my hands.

I sighed as I mentally curse myself because I just introduce myself to a baby who basically didn't know anything.

I felt something on my lap and I froze when I saw it was Chan Neul who sat comfortably on my lap.

“D.O, take her away.” I commanded in warning tone.
Oh my God, I might break her arms if I push her off me.

Right before D.O could took her away from me, she cried loudly until I decided to covered my ears with my hands.

“ughhh. . Shh.” I patted her back while I hugged her to stop her from crying.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry.” I apologized to the baby and I mentally slapped myself for that.

She was still crying until at one point we didn't hear anything.
Ohh.. Die already?

“Why she's so quiet?” Kai whispered, I could sensed fear from him .