041

Thank you so much for 100K+ reads!! It meant a lot for me! I love all of you so much!
I'm so sorry for late update, I write this chapter longer than before to apologize for my late update TT-TT
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

...

Baekhyun.

Chan Neul was still sleeping. All her limbs becomes weak and her body froze even after I massage her stiff muscles.
I had to put a pile of blanket on top of her and check her breathing frequently to make sure she still breathing and alive.

I mind linked Suho and others to gather in the room.
Within a second, all of them have teleported inside the room.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.
"What happened to her?" Kyungsoo asked, worried and concern were written on his face.

"I met Princess Chan Neul just now" I blurted and Lay snorted.
"It's not funny" I said as I glared at him.

"I'm sorry" Lay chuckled and gesture me to continue.
"The princess's soul use Chan Neul's body to communicate with me" I said which gains their full attention.

"Her soul was trapped in the castle. She asked me to find and burn her body in King Brooke's secret chamber" I said and they look at me as if I grown another head.

"Are you crazy, Baekhyun? We are forbidden to visit the castle again and you know there'll be consequences" Xiumin said.
"And what is the benefit if we did burn her body?" Luhan asked, crossing his arms.
I know, they didn't want to do this.

"It's just like a suicide, you know. You can't blame us if we disagree" Chen said.
"The princess offers us a sword that could kills King Brooke" I replied and they turns pale.

"Do you want to kill King Brooke, Baekhyun?" Suho asked in a soft tone.
"Chan Neul's safety is my top priority" I replied.

"You know that once we kill him, we'll leave Chan Neul, right?" Suho asked again.
"Yes, but we can't let Chan Neul live in fear. I'm dead anyway, I'm not scared to die again" I chuckled and masked my frown with a weak smile.
I do realise the consequences but I can't let them use Chan Neul as their toy.

"Why do you want to help her so much?" Kai asked.
"She killed our brothers, Kris and Sehun" Kai added.

"Are you sure it was her?" I asked.
"Are you sure it wasn't her?" Tao asked.

"Please just support and help me" I pleaded, throwing my dignity and ego away.
"Remember that we only did it because of Kris and Sehun" Tao whispered before he and Kai decided to left the room.

"Sorry, Baekhyun but what they said were truth. But don't worry, we'll help you" Luhan said.
"I'll call Leeteuk and find help" Suho said.

"I'll get the help from our juniors" Chanyeol said, crossing his arms.

All of them left, leaving me and Chan Neul in the room alone.
I sighed loudly and I run my fingers on my hair, messily.
I wish Kris and Sehun are still with us.

I heard Chan Neul whimpered and I turns my body to face Chan Neul.
I still remember how cute and innocent she looks when she was younger.

I remember how small she was, how she get taller each day and how her eyes twinkled when I offer an ice cream.
She still looks innocent girl in my eyes.

I thought they just realised how important Chan Neul to us and stop blaming her.

***

Ten fainted for almost 42 hours, that I had counted.