033

Recently, we heard news about Kai and Krystal and it had been revealed on 1st April. I even think it was an April fool most successful prank but I know it's not now x) As a fans, we should happy for them , not bashing any of those two because who we are to control their life? We shouldn't treat them like how everyone treat Baekyeon before. I'm still a Baekyeon shipper and love both of them. loll, okay. Let's move to the chapter!

----------------------------------------------
Third person.

"Byun Baekhyun, she's mine" Prince Alexander's voice rings in Baekhyun's head.

His eyes shot open and his body jerked upwards.
Beads of cold sweat formed on his forehead which he swatted away using his arms.
It's been a long time since he had nightmares.

The lights were off and there's only a small amount of lights from the kitchen, lights dimly across living room. Baekhyun's heart starts to feel uneasy but he ignored it once he heard the voices of the two troublemaker.

"Damn it! You really had chicken for your protection squad?" Sehun asked in disbelief.

"Why jealous?" Kai asked teasingly.
"Well bubble tea couldn't save me nor walk at all" Sehun said.

"Yah, Sehun. If you saw any bubble tea running around, I believe you're the first one who'll run away. At the end, it's saving you from bubble tea not the bubble tea saving you" Kai chuckled as he shook his head.

"So, what actually happen to the chickens?" Sehun asked.
"All the chicken become blind and they run out of the window because they couldn't see anything! It's all Baekhyun's fault!" Kai's nostrils flared like an angry dragon.

"Should we tie up Baekhyun hyung at a tree and get more chickens to give their passionate kiss to him?" Sehun suggested and Baekhyun's face scrunched.

"What the hell" Baekhyun exclaimed from behind and both of them look at him with wide eyes.

Sehun chokes with his water while Kai accidentally poured down the glass of water onto his lap.
Kai cursed under his breathe then immediately take a tissue and wipe all the water.

"Oh.. So both of you want to tie me up, huh?!" Baekhyun asked with his hands on his waist. "I'll crushed every chicken and tie them on the tree" Baekhyun said like an evil and Kai look at him like he could cry in any seconds.

"That's so mean!" Kai punched Baekhyun's chest like a girl.
Baekhyun pushed Kai away calmly using his right hand even though Kai kept punching his chest.

"Hey, did Chan Neul already back home?" Baekhyun asked, ignoring Kai who still punching his chest lightly.
"Nope. Did you see her?" Kai asked as he stopped punching Baekhyun.
"We haven't see her while we're here" Sehun said.

Baekhyun glanced at the clock hanging on the wall.
It's 12.45 AM, an hour since she left.

Suddenly, Baekhyun's phone buzzed in his pocket.
His heartbeat increased when he look at the caller ID.

Jung Daehyun. His training partner before.

"Hello?" Baekhyun answered the call.
"Baekhyun, you should come here. I could smell Chan Neul's blood all over here" Daehyun said and Baekhyun alarmed.