040

An update before Eid Mubarak! Happy Eid Mubarak to each of my Muslim readers 💕
..

Baekhyun.

"B-baekhyun hyung" Ten stuttered and stare at me with his wide eyes.

"Are you Baekhyun hyung?" He asked.

"Did I know you?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"You died in 1992, right?" Ten asked, his face looks serious.
Ohh shhh---
Who is he?

"Why are you still here?" He added while staring at both D.O and I.
I gulped as my palms becomes sweaty.

"I was assigned to take you to the Death World in 1992 but I couldn't find your soul. Where did you go?" He asked.
D.O looks at me in confusion and I just lifts my shoulders nervously meaning that I didn't know.

"W-what?" I asked and bit my lower lip in worried.
Is he an angel?

D.O and I look at each other once again before we stare at Ten blankly.

Ten bit his lips before he burst into laughter.

"Huh?" D.O blurted.

"I'm just kidding, my name is Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul" Ten said.

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" D.O asked.

"Oh my, I get the same reaction from Chan Neul too. Just call me Ten" He grinned.

"I'm actually getting ready for acting college. Do you think I'll make it into the college?" Ten asked innocently.
"Definitely" I breathed out and let out a nervous laugh while clutching my shirt.

Somehow, today is a very hot day.

"Actually, I am from Seoul Orphanage. Of course, I've never meet Baekhyun but Hansol always told me about him and he show a picture of Baekhyun who looks exactly the same as you" Ten said, his face turns serious.
My heart froze momentarily when I heard the name of Hansol.

The name of my favourite brother in the orphanage.
The last time I saw him was when he's just 5 years old.
I remember how he will clung onto my shirt, not letting me go that day.
I missed him.

So much.

"I'm not Baekhyun that you knew" I said coldly.

Ten rubbed his nape using his hand and laughed awkwardly.

"What am I thinking? Of course you're not that Baekhyun hyung. He had disappeared for more than 18 years" He said with a smile.

"You're from orphanage, right? Who's Hansol? Is he your friend in there?" D.O asked.
D.O knew I wanted to ask those question badly but I can't, in order to kept my identity as a secret.

"Hansol is 5 years older than me. He treats me like his own brother. He kept telling me he missed Baekhyun a lot. He wanted to meet him before he's gone" Ten said.

"W-what do you meant?" I asked. I couldn't hold anymore.

"He was diagnosed with brain cancer a few years ago and his condition become worse. He really wanted to meet Baekhyun before he die. He said Baekhyun promised him something so he's still hold onto the promise and believe Baekhyun will come back to him" Ten said.
I cleared my throat and blink my eyes as I could felt my tears threatened to escape anytime.

You're such a fool, Hansol.
You should just let me go and live happily.

"Where's Chan Neul? It's been a long time since I last saw her. Is she alright?" Ten asked.