Special Chapter II

Hey, check out for my cute, supporting friend, who loves me a lot and who I loves a lot AngelsGucci . My forever favorite babe who I know since 6 years old x)

Andddd any Sehun's biased here? I'm going to publish Sehun's fanfiction which will make your mind 360 degree flipped xD nahh just kidding xDD or maybe not? hahahha xD

Anyone loves BTS? I think my face was the closest to Jin's ones. Thank you JIn, I'll treasure you :')

Let's stop talking nonsense and start the special chapter! >\<

Note that Chan Neul is 5 years old in this chapter and remember this is special chapter not the continuous chapter.
Warning alert : Baekneul moment + carrot .. Oh my.. Did I just spilled about carrot? I'll stop from spilling anything more xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun.

"Hey Baek, You woke up late" D.O greeted without looking at me as soon as I get out from my room. D.O was busy washing the plates and other things in the kitchen sink.

I glanced at the clock that hanging on the wall - 11.25 AM.

"Hey" I greeted groggily and take a seat on the chair in the kitchen. My head was dizzy as I could felt my mind spinning.

I saw Chan Neul was sitting on the chair, next to me and was drawing something on the paper. By the time, Chan Neul had already reached 5 years old. Times passes so fast. I could still felt her warmth in my arms.

"What's wrong?" D.O asked, still busy washing the plates.

"I had a headache. Maybe because I overslept" I said with a chuckle then rub my temple.

"Want some medicine?" D.O asked.

"You know it won't work for me" I said. "Go get some rest. Maybe it will make you better" D.O said and I nodded.

"Oppa!" Chan Neul exclaimed and I turns my attention to her since she was calling for me. But her head was looking at D.O.

"Oppa" She calls once again while looking at D.O.

"Hey, she was calling for you" I said to D.O.
"I know.. But I don't want she kept calling me oppa. I did explain to her numerous time but maybe she needed time to understand" D.O said and let out a sigh. "Didn't she call you appa when the first time we met her?" I asked. "She become confused with the word oppa and appa since all of you teach her new words everyday.." D.O sighed.

"Baek appa sick?" Chan Neul asked as she look at me. Since when I'm his appa @.@

"It's oppa.. Not appa.. Your appa is there.. I'm oppa" I explained and her mind buzz and so does mine.