038

Dedicated to each one of my wonderful readers 💕

.

Chan Neul.

I still let out a ragged and heavy pants even after my tears have dried. Every muscle on my body were aching in pain and I felt that my right leg becomes more crooked.

My mind left my aching body as it flew to somewhere else. I imagine myself going to the castle and kill all the demons brutally. Of course I'm going to shred that golden head's face and I surely will stab him numerous times at his chest.

I swatted my sweat that rolls down my face harshly, using my arms. I didn't even know whether it was sweat or tears.

I ignore the stinging sensation on my palm by staring at the beautiful and neat handwriting on the mirror.
I couldn't believe that demon has such a beautiful handwriting.
Forget about Suho, hearing his name sicken me.

I know he was my fairy godmother before. But his actions are off the limit.
If he thinks he had raised me as a loser then he was wrong, he had actually raised me to become a fighter and I won't give up.

I couldn't deny that I felt betrayed by his actions.
How could he say that when there is no witness of me killing Kris.
Of course, they said that the crystal knife as the proof.

The door flung open and I saw Baekhyun with his concerned face.

Sometimes I really wonder where he was at the moment I needed him the most.
Right now, right after all the dark memories between us played in my mind, I couldn't look straight at his face.

His words still hurt my heart.

"Are you alright? I heard some loud bangs from your room" Baekhyun asked.
It was 15 minutes ago and he just decided to just show up now.
If he comes earlier, maybe he could help me strangle Prince Alexander.

"I'm scared that I wouldn't hold up any longer" I spoke out.
"It's tiring that every night he will haunt me" I breathed out.
It was true.
I was tired.
But I'll never give up.
That's what Kris has taught me.

"What is he planning to do?" Baekhyun asked.
I think he was blind to see that I'm very tired and the creative artwork on the mirror because he totally not worried about me..
Or maybe he also tired with all of this.

"He try to make me hate you" I said as I watch Baekhyun to see his reaction.

"Are you? Are you hating me now?" Baekhyun asked in a low tone. His arms were crossed and he leaned against the wall.

"Maybe, maybe not" I said and Baekhyun chuckled.
"Should I go?" Baekhyun asked.

"I don't know. Which you prefer?" I asked. I think my feisty and sarcastic side had come back.
I heard the door being close and the bed dipped down a bit because of Baekhyun's weight.

Baekhyun pulled me close to him as he take in my scent.

"I'm sorry.." He murmured.
"For what?" I asked, still closing my eyes.
"I wasn't there for you that night and I couldn't stand for you in front of Suho" Baekhyun said, caressing my cheeks gently.

I just nodded. It's not his fault.

"Should I move into your room?" Baekhyun asked.
"And.. for what?" I asked.
"So, I could watch you 24/7" Baekhyun answered.

"I hope I didn't bother your beauty sleep at night" I said and Baekhyun let out a soft chuckle.
"I take that as yes" Baekhyun snuggled to me more.