034

This chapter is dedicated to my bae, lovethaoxoxo
because she dedicated a wonderful chapter to me in her book, Adversity High. Read the book if you want a mysterious story ahead! :D
---------------------------------------------------
034

"You're only mine" Prince Alexander said to me as he hold my hands. My mind couldn't think anything that I practically let him holding my hands.

My eyes turns around and I saw all my 12 guardians laying on the pool of blood.
But ones catch my eyes who is Baekhyun, who had his hands chained, so he was practically hanging in the air.

"What had you done.." My voice turns into whisper. All my confidence disappeared from me the moment I saw all of them laying lifelessly in front of me.
Nobody can save me now, not even Baekhyun.

"It's wonderful isn't it? It's my gift for you" Prince Alexander smirked.
"So now, no one would take what's mine" Prince Alexander said and caressed my cheek.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hand!" I slapped his hand away and stepped away.
"Remember that my royal blood flows in your body, Chan Neul" He chuckled.

"Remember that one day, I'll come back to you" He smirked and suddenly I felt sudden pain throughout my body especially my abdomen.
I fell on the ground and my eyes landed on my guardians for these 19 years.

"B-baekhyun" I broke into tears and try to reach his hand when the pain become more unbearable.

"You need to be strong for me, Chan Neul"

Hearing the voice of Baekhyun, I felt as I been pulled into dark hole and suddenly my eyes shot open as my body jerked upwards.

I screamed in pain when I could still felt the pain in my abdomen.

"P-please.. Please h-help me" I breathed out and accidentally fell down from the bed when I felt my lungs burned.
I couldn't breathe properly.
A single tear escaped from my eyes when my knee in contact with the floor, I felt the bone in my knee cracked.

It's hurts.
Everything hurts.

"Calm down, Chan Neul" I heard Baekhyun's voice from my back.

"It's okay, Chan Neul. It's okay. You need to be strong for me" Baekhyun added and I could felt that he put me on his lap.

I couldn't look straight at anything as my eyes wonders around without I know.

I saw a figure formed in front of me.
I believe everyone didn't see him because if they do, they'll kill him instantly.

I saw Prince Alexander do some hand gestures to me while holding a doll in his hand, blood tainted on the doll.
When he squeeze the doll, I could felt myself being crushed.

My body thrashed against Baekhyun and his grip on me tighter.

"You're bound to me by my blood"

"You're here to listen and obey my words"

"I let the half of me inside you"

I covered my ears with my hand and close my eyes but tears still managed to escaped from my eyes.
Please..
Please let this pain ends.