030

By this time.. Exoluxion in Malaysia had ended :')
Bye Exo hahahahha x)

And Two Faced had reached to the end. I know a lot of my readers must read Two Faced by ThatsmyDerp and I believe a lot of people reads my book from ThatsmyDerp too when I received the 3rd place for the cover contest >\< Omg I almost cried when reading the first part of the epilogue but then I laugh so hard over my stupidness.
I swear the ending is so beautiful :')

-----------------------------------------

Baekhyun.

"What's your name?" I asked with a soft voice.
"I'm Baekhyun" I flashed my sweet smile towards a girl who hide herself behind an apple tree.
She's cute, hiding behind the apple tree with her small body frame, but her big gown is still showing up.

"I-I'm C-Chan Neul" The girl behind the apple tree step out from the back of the tree and faced me.

My mind twitched. Images of Chan Neul flashed in mind but the Chan Neul I know is different with the one who stand in front of me.
I look at Chan Neul confused as more questions crowded my mind.

My eyes shot open. I slowly sat on the bed and wipe the beads of cold sweat on my forehead.
My eyes roamed around the room.
I sighed in relieve when I realize that I was in my room instead of King Brooke's castle.

I flinched when my hand in contact with something soft when I try to lifts my hand.
It was Chan Neul's cheeks.
She was sitting on a chair and rested her head on his bed with her eyes closed.

My lips curls into small smile as he leans closer to head and kissed on top of her head.

"Chan Neul! Get downstairs and eat breakfast!" Tao shouted from downstairs.
Chan Neul's eyes shot open and she immediately lifts her head without warning.

My head which near Chan Neul's head ended up knocking each other head.
Chan Neul cries as if I had made her skull cracked.

"Ouch..." Chan Neul muffled in pain as her head plopped back to the bed, holding her dearest head and rubbed it to to ease the pain.

"Oufff... I swear your head is made of steel" I naturally plopped back on the bed, clutching my throbbing head.
Chan Neul gasped as soon as she heard my voice.

"Baekhyun!" She shouted as I believe the pain in her head subsided the moment she hear his voice.
"Oh my God, you're alive!" Chan Neul jumped on me and hug me tightly and snuggled her head on my chest as if she finally found her lost puppy.

Suddenly, the door creaks open and D.O get into the room together with Kai.

"What happened here?" D.O asked. Both Kai and D.O were confused seeing both of us were happily hugging instead of the cries of pain from us as both of them heard just now.