011

I'm so happy that this book had reached 103 votes! So that's why I'm updating it. Thank you guys. All of you are the best! You deserved a chapter from me! Wuhuuu <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chan Neul.

I ran out from the school with tears streaming down from both of my eyes. The guard was shouting,calling for me to get inside the school back as soon as I passed through the wide open gate. I ignored him and just kept running.

I stopped running as I reach a playground.

I take out a small mirror that Kris give to me for my birthday from my pocket.

I flinched and cursed under my breathe when I saw my reflection from the mirror. I might look like an alien from Mars right now.

Reddish cheek, swollen hand, messy hair, horrible face.. Wow..

"Ma! What is that?! An alien?!" A boy around 7 years old shrieked as he clutched her mother's pants when he saw me.

"Andrew, dāyìng wǒ, nǐ huì zhǎodào yīgè gèng hǎo de nǚhái jià gěi yīdàn nǐ zúgòu lǎo" The mother mumbled in Chinese as she shook her head when her eyes meets mine.

I know that I admitted I look like an alien right now but.. Am my face that horrible?

"kekekekek, alien" A voice laughed behind me.

"Who are you?!" I growled.

"Here" A guy handed me a handkerchief. I lifts my chin and saw a handsome guy with a very beautiful smile.

"Thank God.." My eyes blinked and I immediately shook my head in embarrassment. I'm just thanking heaven for kicking out an angel to Earth..

"What did you said?" He asked. "No, nothing.." I lowered down my head.

"Wipe off your stained tears, beautiful" He added and I blushed when I heard he saying me beautiful. I take the handkerchief and wipes my stained tears on my cheeks.

"What's wrong? You're being bullied?" He asked. "Kind off.." I said and tears started to swell in my eyes.

"Hey, hey.. Don't cry.." The guy said. "Why are you nice to me? I looked like a drenched squirrel right now" I cried. He look at me once before laughing. "You're so good in describing yourself" He laughed and think that I look like a drenched squirrel, as expected.

Baekhyun.

"You lost her?!" D.O asked in disbelief tone. I put Chan Neul's bag on the couch and let myself plopped on the couch. "I just let her run away but when I search for her back, I didn't found her" I sighed.

"That troublesome baby" I mumbled while closing my eyes. "Troublesome baby? How dare you called my baby like that?!" D.O hissed. "She didn't fight when someone bullies her.." I said and somebody jumped onto me.

My eyes shot open when D.O grabbed my shoulder. "Then, what did you do?!" D.O asked. "I choked a guy, flips two table.. That's all" I replied.

"What? You should just twist his neck" Xiumin groaned. "You should just cut off his head" Chen said as his eyebrows arched. Call me demon but I'm still the angel among all of them.

"Where could she have gone?" Tao scratched his head. Everyone is getting crazy because Chan Neul is still not coming back home.

"It's already late.. What if something bad happens to Chan Neul?" Suho runs his fingers through his hair in frustration. "I don't think so.. I don't hear Chan Neul's shouting in help" I said calmly. I was the only one who calm in here..