021

Third person.

"Where's Chan Neul?" Kris asked while reading newspaper as soon as Baekhyun get out from his room.

"How should I know? I just get up" Baekhyun yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Go get her up. It's almost 7 AM" D.O ordered as Baekhyun glanced lazily at the clock.
6.45 AM.

"Park Chan Neul, are you up already?" He asked as he knocked on the door.
But he didn't get any response from her.

"Aish... She must be sleeping like a dead log again.." He muttered as he shook his head in disbelief.

The door bursts open as Baekhyun did so and his eyes widened when he saw Chan Neul laying on the floor. Baekhyun saw a bottle of pills in her hand and some pills scattered on the floor.

"Chan Neul!" He shouted as he run towards her and kneeled next to her.

"Hey, wake up!" Baekhyun hold her as he shakes her gently.
Baekhyun could felt that she's so cold, so light in his arms.

Baekhyun felt frustrated as he didn't know what to do when he is worrying to death.
He decided to check on her breathing.

It's slow and unsteady.

"What's wrong?" Lay asked as he gets into the room.
"Lay hyung.." Baekhyun look at Lay with his panicked tone and face.

"What's wrong with her?" Lay asked as he immediately kneeled next to Baekhyun and Chan Neul.

Lay examined one of the pill that was scattered on the floor.

"Sleeping pill.." Lay trailed.

"S-she's overdosed!" Lay said in panicked tone.

"Hyung, do something!" Baekhyun said in panicked tone too.

"W-wait.. L-let me think.." Lay stuttered.
Baekhyun couldn't wait anymore. He just need to do something.

Then, something crossed into his mind.
He could heal her by myself. He could heal her..
The words lingers in his mind before he start to take action.

Baekhyun hesitate when he look at Chan Neul's face but then he proceed as he locked his lips with her.
Yes, the way Baekhyun heal his mate is by kissing her on her lips.

Baekhyun could felt the poison in her body from the pills flows into him which he immediately broke the kiss and run to the bathroom sink.

He throw up and he could see white liquid out from him which he believes the sleeping pills that Chan Neul had take in huge amount.

He wash and wipe his mouth in relieve. He didn't care if he need to vomit all the time because of her.
Because she is his top priority.

"Will she be fine now?" Baekhyun asked in raspy voice as he get out from the bathroom.
Chan Neul had already laying on the bed mostly because Lay was the one who put her at the bed.

"She looks better. Thanks, Baekhyun. I thought you wouldn't do it.." Lay said with a small smile.

"Hey, is Chan Neul up yet?" D.O asked as he gets into the room.
"What happen to Chan Neul?" D.O's eyes widened.

"Sleeping pills" Lay said as he show one of the pill to D.O and his eyes widened even more.
He immediately stand next to Chan Neul, checking on her.

"Will she be fine? Will she be okay? Is there anything that would damages her because of the pill? Wh--" D.O was cut off by Lay who placed his hand on D.O's shoulder gently.

"She'll be fine, D.O. Thanks to Baekhyun who saved her awhile. She might have died" Lay said with a proud smile. D.O look at Baekhyun and smile to him but then he frowned.