Chapter Seven-Lesbian fear

"Sister, why did you relent?", Anne asked.

"I needed blood", Natalie answered.

"But you took his blood".

"I took what was necessary. I thought you'd do something about the jealous streak, sister. It is most unbecoming".

"Fuck you, sister! I have given my love...And blood...And body to you. And you treat me so badly. I can't stand you".

And she opened the front door of the evil house...and walked down the streets of Louisiana in a violent rage...and was unleashed upon the Southern, human, populace.

***

Ava stared at the house.

She was taking the trash out.

She wanted Oliver to come back.

But he never did; he was seeing a woman behind her back. Or other women. She stared at her laptop and saw the newsfeed of the Vampire murders; she saw the YouTube link; she saw the evil house where the lesbians lived.

She cringed at that news.

It wasn't like she was attracted to women. But Mom said: "You'll be married at 21; you'll love you husband; you'll breed six children; you'll live in a million dollar Upper Manhattan house. Or one in Louisiana".

But that didn't happen until she was 25.

And he wasn't into her that much.

It was because she was frigid in bed.

Or scared.

Or wanted to wait.

Or what the hell caused her to become frigid.

***

And she heard the banging of the front door. And she knew he was seeing a lot of women. Maybe, because of her psychological state of mind, she couldn't explain the irrational behavior. Or, more to the point, was her behavior irrational...or rational?...

...She didn't want to tell him she was mental. Or else...she was alone. And, with the news of the psychopath on the loose, she had locked every window and doors up.

Then she saw someone gliding towards the benches...A graceful, lovely, woman. She was very pale looking; and she was crying.

She opened the front door.

"Are you alright?", she asked.

"Yes, my sister is being a bitch. She kissed a man. And she was...Oh, no matter! May I come inside, it's so cold?", she answered.

And Ava let her inside.

***

Page 8.