Chapter Two-The other sister

***

Margaret, who was adopted, savored the fact that she was psychotic. 

Nothing seemed out of place in the house where the Evil Inside took control of the urges. It wasn't her fault Anne was a bitch; it wasn't her fault something was inherently foul in the air. Nothing seemed fine after he came...

...And, yet, life wasn't meted out with darkness...until several weeks ago when the pain began. And he let her suffer.

Nothing was so terrible than him.

And now, while she glided into the cavernous room, did she let the other man inside. He was a hunter; he was the excitement; he was...devious.

And she suffered while he raised his gun at the 'gators...and smiled. "See, they bleed. Shit happens, you see; you see what is here...And there...And subjected to enforced horror. Their skins are very tough; their tails batter the soul".

"And you're inhuman".

And he pushed her downward with his rough hands...and yelled at her until she knew her place. Until she noticed the axe in the damp soil.

***

She watched him leave.

And, once his presence was gone, she yanked the axe out of the soil, and she grinned like a madwoman who was possessed by Satan Himself.

***

The blackness developed into a raging darkness. Or, more to the point, it strangled the air. It forced Margaret to sense the agitated behavior of her sisters.

She feeded her egotistical value to no one. 

And now she valued herself more.

And she saw other humans outside the black windows. They were walking around the swamps; they were walking; and walking.

And she was amused by them.

And, in her psychotic self, she vowed to feed on them. But her sisters would know. They had sensed her energy.

But, over time, that energy would be erased.

~~~

I can't let them see my powers; I can't let them see..., she thought to herself. Anne was the most difficult sister; Natalie was the most evil sister.

They were too into each other to give a fuck about her. Shileer was a man whose hunger was ferocious; Shileer  grabbed her blouse and ripped it.

Then, once they began to fuck, the world was shifted...

...And everything changed after their intimate coupling.

~~~

The distant, but faded, memory dissolved. 

Margret remembered him.

The wasteful death; the wasteful sex; the wasteful need. Yet that, in turn, was irrelevant. It was something to behold; it was incredible.

But everything seemed irrelevant.

Because in the end, he was here...

...He was coming to seek her...

...He was full of desire...

...And he was death.

***

She knew what it meant to be once her sisters glided out of their coffins. It was the moon's glow; it was the glow that developed the manic behaviors.

"I don't care about both of you", she told them.

"And murdering people with an axe, while having sex with a hunter is right?", Natalie asked. She grabbed her black nightgown; Anne also covered her black nightgown.

"Both of you foul the air".

"How dare you speak of us that way", Natalie slapped her with her  cold, right, hand. The nails raked across her fleshy breast.

Blood seeped downward.

Anne licked the blood off with her tongue.

"My idea of fun doesn't revolve around lesbians". 

She shook her head; she shook until she waited until they decided to calm down. They had often stood to a level of childish violence; they had often stooped so low, that Margaret imagined someone would see  them acting like brats...and use a hammer and stake to kill them. But the Vampires weren't the worst thing in the home...it was the Evil Inside itself.

Page 3.