Chapter Three-Sex and violence and what is that?

Picture of a madman; and Boris Karloff in James Whale's 1932 classic 'The Old Dark House' right in the media section.

Warning: It is rated R for some strong violence. You must be 18 years and over to see it.

***

Part II

Jason arrived at Loveet Lane.

He stood at the edge, then wished Jenny would arrive soon. He became increasingly mad since she yelled at him last night.

In fact, it was almost every night.

Usually the theme of the night was What is that? She saw the clown costume. She saw the blood on it; she saw the fucked up way it was on her boyfriend; she saw how crazy he was. And she had taken the scissors from the bedroom...and cut it up.

And he bashed her up until she had to go to the Louisiana Trauma Center. And he'd say: I was overcome with nerves; I was nervous; I was...

...scared of you!...

And that was the point.

~~~

Jason almost believed she would come.

She would arrive.

She'd smile; she'd laugh; she'd use her razor. That part was a certain way to sever all contact with her ex; that would sever...

...The fear gripped him.

He wore a black suit; black tie; black trousers; and a black belt. His brown shoes gleamed in the moonlight; his brown eyes seared into the moonlight, as if demanding him to go insane, like his Old Man did in 1994; like his Mom, who also went crazy.

And they'd shot each other dead with their rifles in the head. Blood splattered everywhere. And it was a mess.

He was alone at seven years of age.

Now, two decades' later, aged 27, he wasn't right in the head, either. Because, when  it all comes down to it, madness wasn't a crime; madness was a mental illness.

And he would say he was like a young Norman Bates, or someone else, who cut...and stabbed...and murdered people with a butcher knife...or tire irons...or worse. But that was what happened; that was what happened because it was the truth...

...And the truth was that he would wait. And if she didn't come...he'd search for her. And, when he did find her, he'd rip her to pieces.

***

Jenny arrived with Karl.

"Hello", Karl smiled.

"What the fuck are you doing?", he asked.

"You were about to kill her", he answered.

"I wasn't. Besides, I told her to come; not you". Jason stared at the suave twenty year old. He wore a orange jacket.

"Why that color?", Jason enqured.

"It suits me. Besides, I do believe you're mad. And, as such, you want to kill both of us...". He didn't smile; he held a .357 Magnum in the right hand.

"Hey, look, I just want to say that I wanted to talk, okay. Nothing has to go down tonight. I mean, murdering anyone. I'm sorry about the crap that happened. But it's my Mom and Dad's fault. They were psycho".

"And you're not?", Jenny piped in.

"No! Look, can we discuss this rationally?".

"No".

"Fine, I'll leave both of you alone to get married, have ten kids, and live in a million dollar Mansion. But I want one thing in return".

"And what is that?".

"One kiss".

And Jenny kissed him gently on the mouth.

And, as she backed away, Jason smiled.

"That's good. Now, off you two fuckers go...". And he didn't need to remind them of the 15 foot 'gators in the swamps...since they all watched their prey with their yellow colored eyes.

***

Page 4.