Chapter Five-Killing

I've added the audiobook of Robert Bloch's 1959 horror classic 'Psycho'; and a picture of Alison Denertet, my new horror novel heroine of The Evil Inside, right in the media section...Warning: The book is rated R for strong horror violence, sex references, and strong adult themes. You must be 18 years and over to hear it.

I have all 'Psycho' novels in paperback at home from the US.

***

The killer held the butcher knife in his left hand.

He noticed the sorority near the house of evil.

It caused him to make himself to masturbate.

And, when he did so, he was thinking of Norman Bates. Hell, the killing in Psycho II of the Nun warped his brain, as he read Robert Bloch's 1982 horror classic.

He giggled.

And he then walked to the window and saw six girls in their nightgowns. And he stopped. Then he waited; then he placed his right hand on the wicked, sharp, blade...and dragged the edges across the window sill...and waited for them to scream in horror.

~~~

Alison Denertet, 19, glared at the books she was reading.

Her blue eyes darted to and fro; her light, brown hair was long. Her short black dress covered up her ample breasts; her white, lacy, bra, exuded a confidence that was missing with her sorority sisters.

They were too busy having sex with their boyfriends; they were too busy fucking. Hell, they weren't too bright at surviving; they weren't too bright to fight off psychopaths.

She was a young woman who survived because she read horror novels by Bloch, Stephen King, the late Richard Laymon, and others.

She wasn't going to open the front door; she wasn't going to answer the old fashioned telephone, like Grandma and Mom did; she used her new I-phone 6.

She didn't bend it; she didn't burn it in the microwave.

She wasn't psycho, like the kids in Louisiana were.

She was normal.

~~~

She tapped on the door in the hallway.

"Debbie, Ray. Stop! There's someone outside. It's an intruder. I think he clawed the window sill. I'm calling 9-1-1".

"Fuck off!", Debbie said.

"Yeah", Ray said.

And they continued, as the temperature dropped to 63 degrees in Louisiana.

***

Debbie heard it.

The creaking of the door.

She hated to be interrupted; Ray too.

Then she saw the light flicker on.

And, in a state of horror, the killer's blade slashed across her throat. Her screams were impaired; her death was fast.

Roy screamed as well.

But, before he could die, the bloody blade sliced into his throat. And, with one, final, crash...the couples' bodies hit the ground...and passed away with a look of terror that was etched on their faces.

***

Alison shivered.

She hated to tell her friends off; she hated it.