Chapter One-The Evil Inside

***

He watched the house.

The Vampire girl was different; she was psycho. And, in her right hand, was the butcher knife...as her sharp, bloody teeth, gnashed with brutal violence.

And she knew what he wanted; what he needed.

But, now, she heard giggling.

"Shut the fuck up, Natalie! Or you'll be in the bedroom tied to the ropes on the walls. Oh, I do love it; you love it, too once I force my breasts onto the walls...and tear the flesh. Can you see him? I hate to devour him here".

"Please forgive my bad behavior, sister".

And she smiled...and let her make love to her in the gloom...while she cut herself with the butcher knife...And enjoyed the pain.

~~~

The man stared in horror.

He noticed one of the girls was kissing her sister. Both of them were deranged; most of them were psycho; most of them were too far gone in the head.

"Please let me...".

"Why? I do want to let you know I, no, we, demand sacrifice. Oh, the pleasure! And now, we can...". Anne stared at her sister.

"Natalie, where is she?", she asked coldly.

"Margaret is in the attic, sister. She saw others outside; she saw...She grinned because she was holding the bloody axe".

"The axe is Mothers".

"Fathers", Natalie corrected.

~~~

"I wish you both wouldn't care...". He grumbled at the situation he found himself in. The lined facial muscles were aging him beyond his 31 years on Earth.

"We have no time to feed. The child is most insistant to feeding. Hell, I do relate to the past when I was turned".

"And she was most pleasurable, sister".

"She was a Queen Vampire, sister".

And she glided away from the coffin room...and watched the moon's rise in the growing darkness. The moon glowed brightly in the late evening sky.

"Close the curtains!", Margaret yelled.

"Yes, sister!", Natalie said.

And she did as she was ordered...while the man waited to be either killed...or bitten. Nothing happened because the two Vampire sisters were lesbians...like in the le Fanu story. He had waited a long time to be bitten...

...But, in the end, the two sisters aroused only lust...And, consequently, his pleasure weakened. "I may leave".

And he strode opened the door, walked down the hallway, and left them alone...while the psychotic girl screamed while she carried her bloody axe in her small, right, hand.

~~~

One week ago...

She watched me.

"I do appreciate that your desires outweigh the consequences. You do seem in a hurry; you seem to be too excitable".

"Let me rip your flesh".

"No, I demand you to be let me rip your flesh".

"Very well. But I...Hang on, you're not a Vampire". I stared at her face. It was human. It became a trick; it became something out of a horror story, but it was let down by the fact that the woman who I thought was Undead, was human.

The fact that I was human wasn't the point; the point was my tastes tended to be evil. Nefarious witches told me so; their cackling during Halloween three years' before, informed me so. And now...now I was about to tear the bitches head off...because was fake. I saw a lot of fakes in my time; I saw a lot of people pretending to be someone...or something...that disturbed me. Yet, she didn't; she was fake.

And, I said: Fuck it! And I killed her anyway with an axe...so that I could make sure would stop talking to me.

~~~

Present Time...

Margaret was too eager to let me inside her body.

She vowed to devour my flesh with her moans of pleasure. Yet, she was nasty. Thegirl, of only 18, devoured my soul like it was yesterday; the girl, was psycho.

"Whip me!", she ordered.

"No! Your pain when you turned me was devious in the extreme of behavior, Margaret. I do regret not to have such thoughts running...".

"Quiet!", said Margaret.

And I gazed at her ample breasts...and her black leather...And her axe. And she grinned like a psychopath...and I let her bare her sharp fangs into my neck...as the blade's edges dripped with my blood that gushed down my broken skin.

~~~

Shileer stumbled down the Louisiana streets drunk.

He hated to deny everything that had had happened. He was working at night writing. And hoped to see the girls; he hoped to see the...

...Vampires.

He smoked a cigarette.

The smell wafted down the lamps that illumed his face. The ambience were noticable only when the distant fog loomed overhead; the ambience was stifling in the hot, Louisiana, swamps, where the Zombie lab was housed illegally...and the 'gators were hunted down by Earl and his friends years' ago.

He knew about the Babysitter House; he knew about the shoolgirls there. And their bad, sexual, feelings that was caused by their boyfriends pushing onto them on their beds...Yet, that wasn't what Earl told him; Earl was a drunk.

"Fuck him!", he said to himself.

He had waited a long time to get some action. And, tonight, he would get some girls. And that was when he saw The House...where the evil inside...thrived in the Southern gloomy heat. He wanted to deal with the short story; he wanted to...

...His mind wandered...and wandered. He forced himself to deal with Amy. Amy, his ex, was a slimy woman who took him for granted.

And he knew what he needed to do.

Kill the bitch.

~~~

Back in the Evil House...

"Punish me if you like, sister! But you're just...", Natalie grinned.

"I will do as I please, sister", Margaret said.

"You always demand my time, sister". She grinned. And they waited for me to attack Margaret. I didn't, because she was staring at the axe...and was drinking from the blood that spilled down its sharp edges.

~~~

The pain was excruciating.

But now, deep in my soul, the sisters giggled.

They were mad.

I was in a haze...

...And, in that haze, the real horror begun.

~~~

Page 2.