Chapter 5 part 6

Class was over and Tally who told her parents she would be going out with me a.k.a Rodger kissed me goodbye and went in his car with him. They were apparently going to MacDonald’s to eat.

I went to Charles B. eat and grill where I waited for Will. He soon arrived. His sexy black hair was very messy and I itched to pass my finger through it.

“Hungry?” he asked

I shook my head yes and we ordered ribs and fries. I took a mountain dew while Will took a Pepsi.

Once again the food tasted good.

“So tell me about you Alisa. You know so much about me.”

I laughed.

“What do you want to know?”

“So you grew up in strawberry?”

“Yes.”

“If you don’t mind what was your mother like?”

“She was a very loving lady who put her family before herself. She loved to dance.”

“Really?”

“Yea. I inherited that from her. We use to always dance together. I know quite a number of dances.”

“Like?”

“Ballet, waltz, salsa, tap dancing, swing, contra, flamenco, belly dance, tango, foxtrot, cha-cha-cha, rumba, samba, merengue and even country western dances.”

“Wow.”

“And the list goes on and on.”

“Well the only dances I know are the waltz and baroque.”

“Baroque?” I questioned

“Yea, it’s a French dance. My father is French remember.”

“Oh yea. Well I don’t know that dance.”

“I will teach you sometime.”

“That will be great.”

“Since you asked me quite a bit about my love life I might as well ask you about yours.”

Love life? I shifted in my seat. I really didn’t want Will knowing how inexperience I am.

“So Alice tell me how many boyfriends you had”

“um… Um …”

“Well?” He inquired.

“None.”

His eyebrows shot up.

“Really?”

“Yes really.”

“For such a beautiful girl I thought you would at least had one. How comes you never had a boyfriend?”

“Well, I’m not sexy.”

“What?”

“Look at me. I’m plain, so not sexy” Although I did notice the guys staring at me today. I guess it was the outfit.

“Plain? Alice what do you think makes a woman sexy?

“I don’t know sex appeal. I lack that.”

He laughed.

“Alice you are very beautiful and trust me you don’t need sex appeal. Too much sex appeal makes the guy think of sex and not love and marriage.”

“Ok.”

“So I take it that you are a virgin.”

I shook my head yes. I was so embarrassed to tell Will that I am a virgin. Ugh. I am his innocent student who has never had sex. What a nice image. He would totally not want me now.